Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dissection of Victor Ortiz' latest interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dissection of Victor Ortiz' latest interview.

Most of you guys heard Victor Ortiz' latest interview which was posted here, I just want to say a few things.
    Victor said he was "totally destroying" Josesito Lopez before his jaw got broken. Well, I had Lopez winning the fight closely, I can see though that others had it for Ortiz closely, but in no way was Ortiz "destroying" anybody.

Then Victor says his corner told him to headbutt Mayweather....when I watched the fight I never heard anybody in the corner say that, and now it looks his former trainer confirmed he didn't say anything like that.

Then Victor said he has never done anything dirty in the ring before the Mayweather fight. Well, he was disqualified in one of his early fights for doing something that the ref thought was dirty.
    Then after the Mayweather fight he fouled Josesito Lopez the whole fight.

I might even have forgotten a few more things Ortiz said, but the bottom line is that 90 % of what he said was delusional CR*P and complete garbage.
    I mean, don't get me wrong, I always liked Ortiz, but this was a little bit too much of bull****ting from him.

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
    Most of you guys heard Victor Ortiz' latest interview which was posted here, I just want to say a few things.
    Victor said he was "totally destroying" Josesito Lopez before his jaw got broken. Well, I had Lopez winning the fight closely, I can see though that others had it for Ortiz closely, but in no way was Ortiz "destroying" anybody.

Then Victor says his corner told him to headbutt Mayweather....when I watched the fight I never heard anybody in the corner say that, and now it looks his former trainer confirmed he didn't say anything like that.

Then Victor said he has never done anything dirty in the ring before the Mayweather fight. Well, he was disqualified in one of his early fights for doing something that the ref thought was dirty.

I might even have forgotten a few more things Ortiz said, but the bottom line is that 90 % of what he said was delusional CR*P and complete garbage.
    I mean, don't get me wrong, I always liked Ortiz, but this was a little bit too much of bull****ting from him.
    Are you really this surprised? He's a sociopath. he's been lying his whole life. His whole story is a lie. The own people who housed him and supported him as a young boxer HATE him. Brandon Rios hates him. Robert Garcia hates him. Everyone who comes into contact with him hates him.

Comment

Ortiz is a bit strange mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post

i was at one of Ortiz fights and some of the guys who claimed to know him said his backstory is pretty suspect? im not sure what that means exactly or if these guys really knew how he grew up and what was real and what was fake.

personally i met Ortiz a few times and he was always really nice towards me or anyone else i saw go up to him

Comment

Working...
        X