Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can humans eventually travel back in time but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can humans eventually travel back in time but...

They just can't travel back to our time or earlier because there's certain technology needed in whatever time you go back to, that we just don't have yet? We're not advanced enough to allow time travelers to travel back to this time. There's certain time traveling tech needed and we don't even have a primitive version of this tech yet.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    They just can't travel back to our time or earlier because there's certain technology needed in whatever time you go back to, that we just don't have yet? We're not advanced enough to allow time travelers to travel back to this time. There's certain time traveling tech needed and we don't even have a primitive version of this tech yet.
    According to the multiverse theory this would already be happening

I don't believe in time manipulation
    Doesn't make sense

Comment

Apparently time is a substance, just like air and water! We invented ships to travel on water, and planes to fly through the sky! (When the substance of time is identified and detected, then I believe humans will be able to time travel! In some ancient cultures, they claimed that time is not just past and present! Time also has the ability to travel side ways, which suggest they understood about abit about quantum physics.....

From our perception now, we all just think time is past and present etc

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        Apparently time is a substance, just like air and water! We invented ships to travel on water, and planes to fly through the sky! (When the substance of time is identified and detected, then I believe humans will be able to time travel! In some ancient cultures, they claimed that time is not just past and present! Time also has the ability to travel side ways, which suggest they understood about abit about quantum physics.....

This is the time traveller portal!

Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 09-02-2017, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I like to think that time travel is not only possible, but is also an act that those in the future commit.

I do think it is heavily policed, and that there are strict laws and rules pertaining to time travel, such as not interacting with anybody in this time line, not revealing that you're a time traveler, etc.

There must also be factors such as time limits, maintaining balance, not polluting the time line, too many fat people, etc.

I like to live in a world where the possibility of a gorgeous girl I might have a one night stand with who disappears from existence is a time traveler, who after swallowing my African nut, goes back to the future and is either jailed or beheaded for contravening time traveling law.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
            I like to think that time travel is not only possible, but is also an act that those in the future commit.

I do think it is heavily policed, and that there are strict laws and rules pertaining to time travel, such as not interacting with anybody in this time line, not revealing that you're a time traveler, etc.

There must also be factors such as time limits, maintaining balance, not polluting the time line, too many fat people, etc.

I like to live in a world where the possibility of a gorgeous girl I might have a one night stand with who disappears from existence is a time traveler, who after swallowing my African nut, goes back to the future and is either jailed or beheaded for contravening time traveling law.

And just for good measure:

Comment

No, where did time come from?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Lol.

Life is so much more interesting if you choose to live in a world of infinite possibilities, dude.

I choose to believe that a Cyborg named /27-4T1TT13S will come from the future to warn me against buying some cheap steak cuz it'll give me explosive bowel movements.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Your such a twat but that made me laugh haha

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                    No, where did time come from?
                    Good fxckin question

That deserves its own thread

Comment

Working...
                    X