Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the SNES Super Mario Bros series P4P the best ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a gaming lover, love the Nintendo Super Mario series...

Comment

P4P the best ever? I'm not so sure.

It's ****ing up there, though.

Great series.

Comment

For sure. Not just the SNES games either, but the whole series - Super Mario Bros. 1-3, Super Mario World 1 & 2, Super Mario Cart, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, etc.

Comment

Grand Theft Auto for me has to be the greatest franchise of games, closely followed by Sonic, Street Fighter and Mario.

Comment

My personal favorite was Mario Bros. 2 and 3 was right behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I'll get around to playing it sometime, I love good a challenge. I need to add that one to my Super Mario Bros resume.

Some of the those old NES games are torture. Most modern games are a cake walk compared to the 80s and 90s.
              Did you ever get to play it? Would you agree on my assessment of its difficulty or do I just suck?

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                P4P the best ever? I'm not so sure.

It's ****ing up there, though.

Great series.
                It's probably the GOAT bro. Super Mario has aged so well that it still competes in entertainment value of games today. Imagine Sugar Ray Leonard from the 80s still competing today.

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                Grand Theft Auto for me has to be the greatest franchise of games, closely followed by Sonic, Street Fighter and Mario.
                GTA 3 and Vice City were the best in the series imo. Those games had to be remade like yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Did you ever get to play it? Would you agree on my assessment of its difficulty or do I just suck?
                  I was played a little of it. As much I'd like to say it was just you, it is pretty damn hard.

I know I can beat all of it at some point, but it will take some time and a lot of failed attempts.

Comment

Final Fantasy on SNES and Mega Man on NES and Mega Man X on SNES

Comment

HAH NO! I was a Sega kid growing up, because that's the system I had, and never got a chance to own the SNES, but I've spent countless hours at my boy, Ramon's house, playing SNES almost everyday after school.

Donkey Kong country series >>>>>> anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X