Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMass Amherst students throw temper tantrum at free speech event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] UMass Amherst students throw temper tantrum at free speech event

SJWhiners at it again. Lol at 1:41

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7528

Students at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst set a new high for hysteria Monday night at an event featuring Christina Hoff Sommers, Milo Yiannopoulos, and Steven Crowder.

The event was intended to be a forum and discussion about the use of political correctness on campus, but degenerated into a shouting match as protesters sought to drown out the speakers with cries of “hate speech” and, less imaginatively, “**** you.”

I kept seeing animated gifs of that whale on the other forums I frequent and now I see where it's from.

That fat cow needs to be euthanized

Comment

Steven Crowder, a comedian and one of the speakers got fed up with the whiners and verbally owned them.

Comment

I was going to mention that video to you. He's right about them only standing up for their right to be pu$$ies. These people are so mentally weak and delusional. I'm really glad I'm over ten years older than these people and most likely will never interact with them.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          I was going to mention that video to you. He's right about them only standing up for their right to be pu$$ies. These people are so mentally weak and delusional. I'm really glad I'm over ten years older than these people and most likely will never interact with them.
          Good thing we dodged that bullet when we were younger, lol. Imagine going to college surrounded by these spoiled, sheltered children. I think I would have gone insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post

SJWhiners at it again. Lol at 1:41

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7528

Students at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst set a new high for hysteria Monday night at an event featuring Christina Hoff Sommers, Milo Yiannopoulos, and Steven Crowder.

The event was intended to be a forum and discussion about the use of political correctness on campus, but degenerated into a shouting match as protesters sought to drown out the speakers with cries of “hate speech” and, less imaginatively, “**** you.”

I kept seeing animated gifs of that whale on the other forums I frequent and now I see where it's from.

Alexkid really lost it in that video!! Alexiskid or AlexandraKid!

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              That fat cow needs to be euthanized
              stfu with your humanity, she needs to be dismembered while with life.

Comment

What was that event about and why was that buffalo so angry?

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                  What was that event about and why was that buffalo so angry?
                  It was an event to hold an open discussion about political correctness and if it has gone too far. The speakers are of the viewpoint that it probably has gone too far and some children in the audience did not like that idea, interrupting them constantly.

Comment

If I tallied the 1,000 dumbest people I've ever met in my life I'm sure all of them would be people I met on campus.

Guaranteed status-based admissions FTW. Morbidly obese Marxist-Leninist with a 1.7 GPA and Tourette syndrome? YOU'RE IN!

The average Wal-Mart staff would completely obliterate the average college classroom in a debate about literally anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X