No announcement yet.

Canadian beheaded by Filipino Muslim Terrorist group

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by r i z View Post
    or the almighty fiery infidel-slaying sword of Muhammed.
    Mohammed did what he wanted to do, when he wanted to do it. Aisha got korned by the prophet, at 9 years old. Mohammed was the perfect example of a man, those donkey ****ing Muslims follow twisted crap to this day, incest included.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 04-27-2016, 09:34 PM.

Comment

It's not his fault. allah told him to do it. Allahu snack bar.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo's View Post
        He is the mayor of Davao city but the hostages were abducted in an island municipality near Davao city. I don't think the kidnappers would dare to kidnap someone in Davao city because it has modern facilities for quick responses to emergencies. Had the kidnapping happened under duterte's watch then rest assured that these kidnappers would be 6 feet under the ground by now. That's what happened to the kidnappers who brought a woman they kidnapped in Manila to Davao city, they all end up dead a few days after the kidnapping.
        Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        how much is indonesia to blame for the muslim problems in the southern philippines????

are these muslim slimeballs coming from indonesia or are these just an inherent philippine southern island problem???

there are no muslim militia left in indonesia, the last of them has been crushed in 2004. through-out the history of indonesia there are several muslim militia movement but it was only a week-month job for our military to tame them. sure there are still few extremist here and there but they make little bomb from fertilizer and not big enough to be called militia. since the Aceh militia surrender in 2004 the closest destination for indon to join muslim militia is abu sayyaf.

i think i know why the muslim militia in philiphine are very hard to tame, i think is because ISLAM is minority there, so in the name of minority solidarity the philipine's muslim population sympathize with this muslim extremist. how about it uncle [MENTION]kadyo's[MENTION]??

while in here indonesia
        -the intelligent officer who track muslim extremist is also a muslim
        -the citizen who reported the muslim extremist hide-out is also a muslim
        -the army and sdf personnel who capture and kill muslim extremist are also muslims.
        -the presecutors and judges in the muslim extremist trial are also muslims
        -the people who throw rocks, rotten eggs and condemn the muslim extremist when they exited the trial are majority muslim
        -the executioner of the death penalty are also muslim
        -the undertaker who refuse to bury the muslim extremist out of disgust is also a muslim.

Muslim terrorist has no place here, if not because of fear of gun and explosive many muslim terrorist found will be slaughtered in the street by they fellow muslim, indonesian really love enforcing mob rule.
        Last edited by betmen; 04-28-2016, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X