Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you root for a boxer who beats up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    I've slapped my girl while eating her out.
    As have I. But I'm sure she requested such. Thats where you should be careful. Apparently when josie told floyd to "beat it up" she meant something else and floyd took it literally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      As have I. But I'm sure she requested such. Thats where you should be careful. Apparently when josie told floyd to "beat it up" she meant something else and floyd took it literally.

Oh Floyd you big dummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post

Oh Floyd you big dummy.
        I don't blame floyd totally. first time a girl told me to eat her I got a knife, a fork, and some hot sauce.

Comment

• The TS ducked my question. I guess he's more like Mayweather than he thinks.

Comment

• a klitturd made this thread

which explains everything

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
              It has nothing to do with rating his boxing ability.

But I would never be a fan of someone who beat his wife so badly she had a miscarriage (some say she had 5 miscarriages from his beatings).
              Exactly, nothing to do with his boxing ability. Pretty much like this thread and your general banal agenda driven posting.

As stated, most sensible people don't look for moral guidance from entertainers. I can understand if some have nobody in their lives to look up to so they invest themselves in athletes or celebrities (however misguided). Be inspired by what someone achieves, but latching onto them as if you know them and they are even aware of you is foolhardy. If you can't somewhat detatch yourself from the pereonal lives of people you don't know, I pity you.

Comment

• Then you need to start watching WWF. In sport, usually someone wins because they're better at what they do not because they're moral beacons. Time to grow up and accept that. Especially in boxing, good and bad is a perception sold to you to make moneys. That's why I laugh at people resorting to personal slurs on fighters to make themselves feel better about their favourite fighter losing. Pathetic.

Comment

• If i already like a fighter and he does it i like him less because of it.

If i don't like a fighter and he does it i dislike him even more.

I'd never pay for a Chris Brown concert. First because i'm not a female but also because he's a scumbag.

I think Mayweather is pathetic for hitting a woman, but i'm still a fan. I think it's important for my own integrity that i don't find excuses for fighters i support.

If we go one step further? Lets say your favorite fighter raped a child. Would you still root for him? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    If i already like a fighter and he does it i like him less because of it.

If i don't like a fighter and he does it i dislike him even more.

I'd never pay for a Chris Brown concert. First because i'm not a female but also because he's a scumbag.

I think Mayweather is pathetic for hitting a woman, but i'm still a fan. I think it's important for my own integrity that i don't find excuses for fighters i support.

If we go one step further? Lets say your favorite fighter raped a child. Would you still root for him? I sure as hell wouldn't.
                    Probably not. That's just weird.

I'm still a Valero fan though

Comment

• Only if that women was Nancy Grace

Otherwise your a filthy insecure scumbag.

Comment

Working...
                      X