Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My homeboy and I just got jacked at gunpoint.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by killacash View Post
          Damn!!!
          she looks sexy as hell on that bike :wank:

Comment

dios mioooo..................................

Comment

• Rags
              Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
              How is it acting like a queer? Just like some people collect cards, posters, games, cars, clothes, the same goes for shoes. And it's not even Jordan's, it's all different kinds of shoes. And just because you haven't seen it from the comfort of your suburbs, doesn't mean anything. Philly is one of the biggest sneaker cities out there. There is a reason why people pay 1500-2000 for a pair Kanye West Yeezy's.

And just like Inlike collecting shoes, Inlike spending money on expensive clothing. 350 for a belt, 110 on jeans, 200 on a shirt. I don't do drugs, I don't go out ****ing with girls, not a biligerent drunk, and I own my own business that brings in pretty good money without me having much of an over head.

Apparently Im both the only one who spends on kicks....

http://youtu.be/2Tcn8du0L6w
              the reason is, is because they're ****ing stupid.

Only a wannabe rich baller brags about how much they pay for anything. You're the reason the term, "a sucker is born every minute", was coined. You're so worried about what others think of you that you pay to impress complete strangers. But hey, do you. Its amusing to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                Yo kid. If you were built to handle it like that you would be out there doing it not on the internet fantasizing about it.
                No more need be said.

Comment

hehe thats my homegirl right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
                    How is it acting like a queer? Just like some people collect cards, posters, games, cars, clothes, the same goes for shoes. And it's not even Jordan's, it's all different kinds of shoes. And just because you haven't seen it from the comfort of your suburbs, doesn't mean anything. Philly is one of the biggest sneaker cities out there. There is a reason why people pay 1500-2000 for a pair Kanye West Yeezy's.

And just like Inlike collecting shoes, Inlike spending money on expensive clothing. 350 for a belt, 110 on jeans, 200 on a shirt. I don't do drugs, I don't go out ****ing with girls, not a biligerent drunk, and I own my own business that brings in pretty good money without me having much of an over head.

Apparently Im both the only one who spends on kicks....

http://youtu.be/2Tcn8du0L6w
                    I wouldn't wear anything that fag wears or sells,the only time I'd spend 1500 for shoes is if they put a pair of tupac's worn sneakers up for auction..kanye west sucks dick so does his whore wife.

Comment

• What a funny thread about a grown man collecting shoes and being his own boss because he cleans pools for a living lol

Comment

Working...
                      X