No announcement yet.

To drink or not to drink? That is the question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To drink or not to drink? That is the question

So, SOBER life? Social drinker? Heavy drinker?

dont think.just drink

Comment

I don't anymore as often as before. Now once, sometimes twice a week. I tried the Sober thing but it actually took away some of my social life. It's awkward to be at the bar with some friends and everybody having a drink but you with the water of the cranberry juice. It (in my experience) separates you from the activity so you end up doing some different activities mostly by yourself or with your couple

Comment

Anything in moderation isnt to bad. Just dont drink and drive. ever. Idiots abuse it and causes problems. Thats a losers way. :AfD:

Comment

Even HE was a social drinker...

Comment

go hard or go yard, we don't do none of that social drinking nonsense over here.

Comment

I leave my heavy drinking to my vacation time or for special activities, like megafights.

Comment

In between social and heavy. I do drink at home but it will only be a few when I'm watching the game. Usually, I only drink with buds, so once or twice a week. Problem is when I do drink I usually drink very heavily. That's why I'm saying I'm in between those two.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                  Even HE was a social drinker...
                  let the church say Amen

Comment

Grip and sip...

Comment

Working...
                    X