No announcement yet.

Lamont Peterson being discussed Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
    basically, you admit you are a biased buffoon.

okay.
    Biased, your a bum, and Lamont does NOT deserve to be in the ring with Manny, you don't UNDERSTAND that styles make fights????

How long have you been watching boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      Biased, your a bum, and Lamont does NOT deserve to be in the ring with Manny, you don't UNDERSTAND that styles make fights????

How long have you been watching boxing?

lol @ styles make fights.

Victor Ortiz is made to order for Mayweather and he got banged out by Maidana and drew with Lamont.

What's your point again?

You have a problem son.

Idiots don't know they are stupid. I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
        lol @ styles make fights.

Victor Ortiz is made to order for Mayweather and he got banged out by Maidana and drew with Lamont.

What's your point again?

You have a problem son.

Idiots don't know they are stupid. I guess.
        Sad son, you are just sad, lol are you **** for Lamont??? Dude is a bum, and the victory against Khan was a given, everyone knows that Khan taxes that ass the 2nd time.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          Sad son, you are just sad, lol are you **** for Lamont??? Dude is a bum, and the victory against Khan was a given, everyone knows that Khan taxes that ass the 2nd time.
          lol @ this **** with that overrated sergio avatar.

your hero's career is defined by 2 victories over a retired alcoholic, a lanky never-was and getting knocked out between the ropes by Margarito.

that still somehow doesn't stop this moron and his fans to call out fighters 2 weight classes below like it's some brave thing to do.

LMAO

******s

Comment

If this happens...then I hope it's at 140 where Lamont has a belt.

Comment

I think it is a good fight if Pac/May doesn't happen. Lamont is a big, strong, young LWW. If he moves up to WW, he still bigger then Pac in weight, height and reach.

People were complaining that Pac fights old washed up fighters like Marquez/Mosley. But now Team Pac is considering Peterson, you guys are saying he is cherry picking? You gave respect to Floyd for fighting Ortiz but not Manny for picking Peterson?

Lamont is world class fighter. Although just sparring, there are stories he did more then hold his own against Mayweather. He clearly beat Khan regardless of the 2 point deductions. He was landing the more clean heavier punches against Khan and had him running all night. He came back off the canvas and fought to a draw against Ortiz. The guy has more heart and balls then Vic, yet Vic was a solid opponent for Mayweather.

Comment

lamont is a bum straight up

The ref won that fight, not him

Pac would knock his ass out

Comment

I'd be OK with it, not worse then Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    lamont is a bum straight up

The ref won that fight, not him

Pac would knock his ass out
                    His only loss is to Bradley. He clearly beat Khan even without the point deductions. Khan fights like an amateur. He just rushes in and throws a bunch of punches and looks sloppy doing it outside of his jab.

Pac hasn't KO'd anyone in the last couple of years and you think he would KO Lamont?

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
                      His only loss is to Bradley. He clearly beat Khan even without the point deductions. Khan fights like an amateur. He just rushes in and throws a bunch of punches and looks sloppy doing it outside of his jab.

Pac hasn't KO'd anyone in the last couple of years and you think he would KO Lamont?
                      I didnt have Khan losing personally, even with the points deducted. I think that Khan would give Pac fits, and Lamonts style paired with his size would make Pac really work IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X