Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd bought tickets for his fight to cover low ticket sales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont think i care,it was a great card and a great night of boxing for me..thats all that matters

Comment

Who cares if he purchased unsold tickets for comp or what not, like 13k is something to sneeze at.

At least he didn't burn the tickets and call it promoting the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
        khan cant sell 13,000 tickets at the mgm grand vs ortiz
        True. But Khan isnt in his 30's and so hasnt had as long to build himself and on top of that in a foreign country!

Use your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
          Pacquiao managed to get 30,000 IN A PRESS CONFERENCE!!! 10,000 of them paid to sit near the front. A *****ing PRESS CONFERENCE!!!!

Mayweather is pathetic and so are his supporters.
          And yet he can't seem to outdo FMJ when it comes to Gate or PPV revenue. Curious huh?

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
            And yet he can't seem to outdo FMJ when it comes to Gate or PPV revenue. Curious huh?
            But if Pacquiao made himself a scarce resource by fighting only once every 2 years, Pac would sell 3 million per PPV easy.

It's pathetic that Floyd manipulates the supply/demand curve by barely fighting and is only beating Pac by a few percentage. Wifebeater should be ashamed selling well under 2 million in PPV even though his is only fighting once every two years.

Comment

Tickets were overpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                dont think i care,it was a great card and a great night of boxing for me..thats all that matters
                I'd rather watch big fights on my comfy sofa infront of my 55" hdtv having beer and pulutan with my buddies anytime than going to a live fight, unless I can get front row seats for under $100.

Comment

its funny to see floyd boys acting like they dont care about this... one of their BIGGEST bragging points is floyd's drawing power. but once news drops about lacking sales, they act like it doesnt matter. pretty interesting.

Comment

If this is true Floyd's pride and ego is just on another level, this guy prolly doesnt sleep at night thinking about pacquaio.

Comment

i was really envious of people who were able to make the trip out to vegas for floyd/vic... but after the 4 round rip-off, im glad i didnt drop the money for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X