Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know how much HBO bought Alvarez vs. Hatton for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
    No lol I dont know how good or bad Canelo is going to be but to call him a bum and say there are a million out there just like him is complete stupidity. The kid is 20 years old.
    How many times are you gonna bring up his age. We know he's 20. You've posted 5 times in this thread alone.

Comment

I'm gonna bump this thread Saturday night after Canelo looks like poop again.

But now, I go to sleep. Night night.

Comment

thank you sweet jesus for telling it like it is.

Comment

Wow your a Idiot. Members like you are the reason boxingscene.com is.. welll boxingscene.

Im far from a canelo nuthugger, but what other ELITE fighter had recognizable names like Canelo vs. Cotto, Baldomir, and N'dou when they were 20 years old? Hell, Berto probably has a weaker resume and he as 7years on him. Yes Canelo would get beat by any good fighter today, but he is prospect, so if your expect otherwise then YOU MUST NOT WATCH boxing.

And you call a kid thats doing something with his life and getting national attention on it a BUM?? Haha what the hell have you done in your life lately? Trolls like to throw that word around alot, yet they probably have never trained for anything and even less climb in a ring.

Comment

I don't think Canelo is a bum but I also don't think he is anything special either yet. Hes still young and has time to progress in the sport.

Only time will tell if he has what it takes to be the next big thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
              Wow. This is who I post with on BoxingScene. Do you watch this sport? Or do you just roll with public perception.

Saul Alvarez is a bum. He doesn't have any kind of remote skill. He is slow, his chin is crap, and he has the most overrated power in the sport today. 20 years old or 30, he will always be the same fighter. He wasn't born with a gift. That's fine, not many are, I'm sure he'll lead a productive life regardless.
              idiot........

Comment

Originally posted by dabezt View Post
                Wow your a Idiot. Members like you are the reason boxingscene.com is.. welll boxingscene.

Im far from a canelo nuthugger, but what other ELITE fighter had recognizable names like Canelo vs. Cotto, Baldomir, and N'dou when they were 20 years old? Hell, Berto probably has a weaker resume and he as 7years on him. Yes Canelo would get beat by any good fighter today, but he is prospect, so if your expect otherwise then YOU MUST NOT WATCH boxing.

And you call a kid thats doing something with his life and getting national attention on it a BUM?? Haha what the hell have you done in your life lately? Trolls like to throw that word around alot, yet they probably have never trained for anything and even less climb in a ring.
                The problem with this post is that you just implied that Jose Miguel Cotto and Lovemore N'dou are anything other than street walking bums at 154. Carlos Baldomir has always been a hooker. Unfortunately, Canelo fought him after he gave up hooking for 2 years and aged to 40 years old.

Comment

Working...
                X