Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mosley/floyd is a good fight. no need to boycott it

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      Dude, Floyd has sold way more than him in every fight except the last one but he still really outsold him when you see the opponents. Everyone clowned the JMM fight and everyone on Pac's side said it wouldnt do more than 400. The media called it a joke fight and some made threads like you saying not to buy it. Meanwhile everyone hyped the Cotto fight up like the best thing since slice bread and they still only beat Floyd by .2mil

That aint ****. Now you say Cotto is the standard? So what? That wasnt even great. The Mosley fight will blow that Cotto fight out the water, bank on that. I was actually shocked that Floyd gave him 50 last time. I know he wont do it after the Mosley fight blows him out the water. You can stack the numbers any way you want and Floyd comes out way on top
      This is the Truth.

Comment

*******s pulled this same **** before the JMM fight. This will probably get Mayweather-Mosley over 1.5 now... Good ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt McGirt View Post
          I don't a **** what numbers Mayweather-Mosley sell or how popular Floyd thinks he is. Whether Mayweather likes it or not, Pacquiao is the hottest thing in boxing right now, there is simply no way around that.

If they fought the same opponents on the same date, at present, it is almost certain that Pac would do better, but of course this is impossible so people use numbers from when Mayweather was #1 and Pacquiao was still climbing, which is ridiculous. Comparing is pointless, you can twist the numbers whatever way you want to make either boxer seem more impressive.

Mayweather-Pacquiao should be 50-50, straight down the middle.

If EITHER of them demand any more than 50% it will be a disgrace.
          Bull****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

let's boycott all boxing until mayweather-pacquiao are forced to fight each other

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I'm getting the fight. Call it "Helping Mosley out after getting took to the cleaner's in the divorce" fund...
              majority of support will come from mosley fans which floyd will claim.

Comment

why don't u waste ur time promoting the Pac/Clottey fight so it will sell more, That would be smarter

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  mosley/floyd is a good fight. no need to boycott it
                  it is a dam good fight if u liked DLH vs floyd.

Comment

Mayweather Pacquiao ain't gonna happen if Pac don't take them tests anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Habib Shabib View Post
                      Pacquiao-Mayweather is whats on demand and if Floyd sells more, (which is more likely) we will never get that historic fight we all want. This time around, floyd flopping is whats best for boxing. floyd is so blind to see that he the standard is pac-cotto, not pac-clottey. he knows mosley is a bigger name than clottey and thats a guaranteed win.

Pac-Mosley vs Floyd-clottey: who sells more?... obvious, right?
                      That aint gonna happen, I wanna see this fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X