Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Was WORSE? CARLOS TAKAM #3 IBF or DOMINIC WADE #3 IBF (Johnson sub)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Wade was on house arrest training in some little kids gym with 1 glove..cant get much worse then that

Comment

Originally posted by Sincingship View Post
      Stiverne #1 WBC
      Yea thats down right awful aswell

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        It's amazing how you can take any topic and turn it into an attack on GGG and his team.
        context 101: ''NSB''

IBF
        Mandatory
        Substitutions
        10-week training wagging-the-dog
        10-week deal with HBO and Haymon knowing a court order is in affect with a boxer on house arrest

Comment

I'm not sure how anyone can think Takam is a poor fighter. He's obviously pretty good from what I have seen.

Here is a short highlight reel from the Povetkin fight. I am not sure this is a step down from Pulev at all.

Comment

I seem to remember something like Wade never even won a middleweight fight to get his spot.

I question the level to a degree of Takam but dude at the least is a fringe heavyweight contender gatekeeper kind of guy I don't see Wade getting that kind of status or keeping anyone down.
            Last edited by The Gambler1981; 10-18-2017, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              Yea thats down right awful aswell
              Stiverne and Ortiz combined are bigger threats than Pulev and Takam combined. Whether or not Stiverne is #1, look at the choices outside Ortiz that would sell well or people would complian (or maybe not):

Whyte?
              Chisora?

for promotional sake and future build ups, of course we'd prefer those against Wilder to further build USA vs UK leading to Joshua...maybe even Martin vs Wilder too.

nonetheless, Haymon does deserve a slap on his hand for allowing Wade to fight...

Comment

Still a better name than anyone on Wilder's entire resume

Comment

Working...
                X