No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I'm Not a Dead Body Like Other Lomachenko Foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
    Who has Rigondaux fought other than Donaire?
    Dead bodies.
    He is going get squashed. He best win was in 2013. He hasn't beaten anyone relevant since then. His older, smaller, and more boring.
    Aaahhhhaha rigo with the sand to say such things lol. Loma steam rolling this clown

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
      Dude you have no idea about boxing at all. You're comparing a prime Donaire at super bantamweight to a small older Donaire at super featherweight. Also the only big win Walters had up to the Lomo fight was against a shot Vic Darchinyan. Saying that Donaire is overrated is a stupid statement from a neo boxing fan. Get your mind right.
      Walters beat donaire after he beat darchinyan so what are you talking about? If you want to say Donaire wasnt overated thats fine but then you have to give walters credit for moving up in weight and taking his title. Donaire was a great fighter but i just think he was a little overated, some had him top 5 p4p when i think he probably didnt crack the top 10 but that's just my opinion

Comment

[QUOTE=jjsmyth87;18141902]By the way here's another big fight that quashes the theories that arum only does in house fights or you have to sign a long term contact with top rank to get a fight with one of their fighters or arum wont do business with anyone who hes had problems with in the past, "arum double dippin doe" lol

ONLY WHEN HIS FIGHTER IS THE FAVORITE BTW STOP DEFENDING NETWORKS AND PROMOTERS THEIR JOB IS TO GET PAID THEY DONT WORK FOR THE FIGHTERS THE FIGHTERS AT SIGNED CONTRACTUALLY TO WORK FOR THEM

Im a huge loma fan but i think he should have met rigo at 126 for the sake of making it a better win but regardless its going to be a huge win if he beats rigo which i think he will.

I AGREE

Comment

guillermo rigondeaux will soon be a dead body though,

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            Rigo's only fought Donairs,his resume's worse in my opinion, he acts like his resume is all that, the ukrainian has a better resume and is al not one of those dead mean rigo has been facing
            Both resume's are the same, cut it out.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
              Who has Rigondaux fought other than Donaire?
              Dead bodies.
              He is going get squashed. He best win was in 2013. He hasn't beaten anyone relevant since then. His older, smaller, and more boring.
              That's an asinine statement that came from bob.....now you use it....

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                Rigo's only fought Donairs,his resume's worse in my opinion, he acts like his resume is all that, the ukrainian has a better resume and is al not one of those dead mean rigo has been facing
                And Rigo would KO salido.

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
                  Rigo the saying goes, you're throwing stones yet your own house is made of glass, technical fights make their opponents look like zombies.
                  Good thing Rigo's house aint made of glass....

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                    I really like this fight. To have any chance of success, Rigo needs to stay off the canvas.
                    So does loma.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                      HAHAHA Rigo is a f***ing idiot, who the f*** has Rigo been fighting the stupid little bastard?! Loma is gonna spank that little s***.
                      And if he doesn't spank him & its a close fight then what of loma? Is there any excuses that can be thought of by Dec.?

Comment

Working...
                      X