No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    McCain will be taking a dirt nap soon enough. Good riddance.

Hopefully the people in Arizona replace him someone who isn't a liar and votes as they promise to do.
    McCain is a great man.

Donald isn't half the man McCain is or was.

Just because he didn't vote Donalds way. Lol

Republicans need to get their act together. Especially with Obamacare reform.

Idiots can cry about its the oligarchy holding back Donald.

Truth is they're a mess because they're mostly incompetent.

And those that aren't incompetent has to deal with the ****** things trump says.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      LMAO! :smilielol5: Now, about those tax returns....:whistle:

Wazzzzz up Jazz ???

President Pinnochio says he can't fill out his taxes cause Putin and the Rooskies never sent him his w2.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Wazzzzz up Jazz ???

President Pinnochio says he can't fill out his taxes cause Putin and the Rooskies never sent him his w2.....

Ha...you got the greatest gifs. You're fast too. Talented man. I vote for Bernie! No, not the other one, this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          McCain is a great man.
          Tell that to his first wife.

Tell it to the voters of Arizona he lied too as well.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Republicans need to get their act together. Especially with Obamacare reform.
          Most have. The problem is they only have a slim margin, and liars like McCain, Collins, and Murkowski are not allowing the repeal legislation to pass.

Trump is blameless here. He hasn't gotten a repeal bill to his desk. He hasn't lied on this issue like the 3 liars I cited.

Comment

Tell that to his first wife.

Tell it to the voters of Arizona he lied too as well.

Most have. The problem is they only have a slim margin, and liars like McCain, Collins, and Murkowski are not allowing the repeal legislation to pass.

Trump is blameless here. He hasn't gotten a repeal bill to his desk. He hasn't lied on this issue like the 3 liars I cited.
            Jesus, the orange buffoon could take a pee in public and you would defend him. Are you Jeffrey Lord? I guess you are what they call his "core base"?
            He could shoot someone in public and you'd still support him?
            Last edited by jazluvr; 09-22-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Jesus, the orange buffoon could take a pee in public and you would defend him.
              Wrong.

And please, don't go speaking for me again.

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              Are you Jeffrey Lord?
              No, I am not.

I guess you are what they call his "core base"?
              I'm a Trump voter, yes.

Jesus
              He could shoot someone in public and you'd still support him?
              Not only does that call for conjecture, it's pure nonsense.

What did I say in regards to Trump that you disagree with?

He's not gotten a bill to sign or veto just as I said. That's a fact, whether you like him or not.

Comment

• Mc Cain lied ???

The irony.....

Comment

Wrong.

And please, don't go speaking for me again.

No, I am not.

I'm a Trump voter, yes.

Not only does that call for conjecture, it's pure nonsense.

What did I say in regards to Trump that you disagree with?

He's not gotten a bill to sign or veto just as I said. That's a fact, whether you like him or not.
                  I asked if you are a part of his core voters. And he hasn't signed a bill cuz he doesn't bother to read even most of the daily briefings, let alone bills...lol. He makes others do everything, so they own it...legislation, bills....etc. And he gets furious when he can't play dictator.

Look, i'm not going to get drawn into an endless debate with you because most every post by you defends him. I've been here too long and gotten into too many debates, and I'm tired of it. End of conversation. Say what you will.

Comment

And he hasn't signed a bill cuz he doesn't bother to read even most of the daily briefings, let alone bills...lol. He makes others do everything, so they own it...legislation, bills....etc. And he gets furious when he can't play dictator.
                    Um, no.

For the THIRD time, he's not had a bill passed by Congress to sign.

Do you need a quick (and basic) Civics lesson before we proceed?

Look, i'm not going to get drawn into an endless debate with you because most every post by you defends him.
                    Can't blame you, as I'm up to speed on the facts and Civics and you are lagging behind.

As for defending him, I'm quite pleased so far with my vote. I've regretted votes before, but so far not this one.

I've been here too long and gotten into too many debates, and I'm tired of it. End of conversation. Say what you will.
                    Then why engage in the first place??

I'll keep saying the truth, as I have been.

And my guess you know it's the truth hence you leaving so quickly when challenged to point out any untruths on my part.

Comment

• Dozy Dotard Trump will cry a lot on twitter about McCain. Been crying about Hillary (yes, still) and Kim today. Dotard should take himself to Nambia and chill with his first ho.

Comment

Working...
                      X