Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd needs to call out GGG for that easy money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At 41 years old and not being in the ring much since 2015, it's too much of a risk.

I'm pretty sure Floyd is retired now. I don't see any comebacks or fights he's going to be in the ring for at all.
    Last edited by True That; 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Tszyu is one of the few fighters that Floyd respects. I often hear him praising kostya tszyu.

Margarito though? Around 06-07 floyd wasnt a full fledged WW. He was in the process of getting adjusted to thr weight so a fight with Margo might have beem dangerous. But at the end of the day, i cant imagine Floyd losing to this guy.
      Im playing. Floyd retired after that Hatton and DLH money. Can't hate on that.
      He must have made a ton.

Williams and Margarito back them we're such busy fighters. I don't think Floyd would lose but it might be kinda hard to beat vs a semi-retired DLH and a one-dimensional Hatton. He got the checks. I wouldn't ever hate on that.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        If only they had the fighting spirit of Larry Holmes. I think he's like 80 and still wants a rematch with Tyson!

Larry's interesting in that sense. I think he's carried a chip on his shoulder for having accomplished a lot but never got the full recognition. I've even heard his wife comment to that effect.

Comment

Floyd knocks Bumlovkin out with a jab.

Make it happen.

Comment

Floyd too busy fighting non boxers for that awesome record. Next fight - hooters waitress for 51-0.

Comment

I wasnt sure before but i think Floyd can dance circles around this dude.

What are the chances of floyd taking another one?
              I'm a massive Mayweather fan, but GGG is too much/strong for this aged version of FMJ.

Comment

I'd favour Golovkin over Mayweather at or around his peak let alone the one now. Golovkin is bigger, tougher, has more stamina and is more skilled than Maidana.

Comment

Easy money? 97G aint giving TBE his biggest pay day, and he aint gonna improve Floyd's legacy. Ya know when Floyd schools the great Asian hope his fantards will claim 97G was past his prime. They already did that bull**** with Jacobs and Canelo. The first time 97G fights a half decent opponent he doesn't come close to getting the knock out and all of sudden he's washed up. And Floyd aint coming out retirement to sell 400k ppvs. If he wants money he should come out of retirement to fight Conor McGregor in UFC.

Comment

I wasnt sure before but i think Floyd can dance circles around this dude.

What are the chances of floyd taking another one?
                    I wish he would as well but I think he is done.

Comment

Working...
                    X