No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    Ok what the fk does Tecate girl on the right in the pics have going on in her dress? Looks like some sausage links all piled up in there.. 😁
    rofl. After people pointing that out, now I can't stop looking and wondering, wtf.

Comment

$1400 for some sh it that looks like my 8 year old drew?!?

Oh...but it's Dolce and Gabbana...

Comment

lol the people that always said pictures and face offs means shit now are analyzing this, GGG is scare doe

Comment

Ok, who chose Canelo's top? That just looks like a cartoon at a press conference for a big fight. Never seen that before, humourous and seemingly out of place.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            What do you mean? Since when do milennials wear 1400$ designer clothes, or since when are milennial men fashion or brand experts? Or are you saying because you grew up with instagram or something that you picked up on a lot more brands and fashion stuff than other generations? Like do people always tag the brand of the clothing they wear in instagram pictures? Or what? How does it work? I'm just curious trying to understand your generation and your comment, because I was never aware milennials were surrounded by fashion knowledge or designer brand knowledge or any of that.
            No, I just happen to have that type of access, where things are referenced either by music, or privileged friends as to what the fads are. I mean no harm, I was just sharing my insights with the gentleman. I'm not fashion expert, but I do know what's in for the most part. It's just naturally cool. But who knows what everyone's preference is. To each their own. I like Canelo's 2,000 dollar sweater and when I see one from anyone, I just think of how relevant and cool they're to have it. Same thing for other brands that are discussed among milennials. Not a generation thing. But if you're like old with it, you might not appear that cool, you know.

Comment

It's usually GGG who is wearing something wonky like a 70s era sport coat or horizontal stripe shirt that makes him look like his 5th grade school portrait. If Canelo was trying to look intimidating in that f@ggy sweater it failed.

Comment

Gay azz sweater and rolled up jeans lol... Money can buy you expensive clothes but it can't buy you taste

Comment

Gay azz sweater and rolled up jeans lol... Money can buy you expensive clothes but it can't buy you taste
                  says the guy with holes in his underwear and mustard stains on his shirt. typing behind a keyboard at his mom's crib lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                    says the guy with holes in his underwear and mustard stains on his shirt. typing behind a keyboard at his mom's crib lol.
                    OH wow it's like you're looking through my window...if you like that look you either suck dick or you love Canelo unconditionally. Perhaps both?

Comment

OH wow it's like you're looking through my window...if you like that look you either suck dick or you love Canelo unconditionally. Perhaps both?
                      nice job try masking your ****sexual tendencies. You should be Canelo's stylist and dress him up yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X