Difference between Judaism and what the Bible calls the "Synagogue of Satan"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      William Guy Carr spent his life in the Canadian Navy and was involved in the Intelligence Branch. Served in WWI and WWII. He was a bodyguard to Prime Minister William McKenzie King.

He came across a lot of strange things and documents over the course of his career and his conclusions are at least worth listening to, before you dismiss them out of hand.

I highly recommend his books. You can see his thinking evolve from believing that what he has stumbled upon is a Communist infiltration to being shocked that the international capitalists and Communists are actually working together for the same goal of a one world government.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        William Guy Carr spent his life in the Canadian Navy and was involved in the Intelligence Branch. Served in WWI and WWII. He was a bodyguard to Prime Minister William McKenzie King.

He came across a lot of strange things and documents over the course of his career and his conclusions are at least worth listening to, before you dismiss them out of hand.

I highly recommend his books. You can see his thinking evolve from believing that what he has stumbled upon is a Communist infiltration to being shocked that the international capitalists and Communists are actually working together for the same goal of a one world government.

I been watching that One World Government theory for a while
        It's slowly creeping into place

I say we takedown all governments and take back what is everyones to share
        Nobody will though

Remember Guy Forks
        In school they made us make a paper mache Guy and burn him as he tried to blow up Parliament or some shlt
        They fear us

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Comment

Well, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Comment

And I'm not muddying the waters, Sterling Archer. Those were the words of Carr himself.

We want to lay the blame on the proper parties here. Not go off half cocked and let racist tendencies and political bias get in the way, something which unfortunately you tend to do a lot.

Comment

Working...
              X