No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    She can't run for long, so I'm wondering if refusing to kill the actress and killing Waif is actually her test. Waif seems jealous and to be no one you can't be jealous and have feelings, etc. Maybe there is more to the faceless men than simply killing anyone and everyone for some coin. Jesus dude has said before they give the gift to those that ask for it, seems beneath them to take a job of some actress to kill her coworker because she's jealous so perhaps Jesus dude was hoping/anticipating Arya would fail the assassination.
    I agree. Seems like it is all apart of the test. At this point I just want Arya out of there though. We've seen enough of Braavos.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I always assumed Arya was going to become an expert assassin before going back.

Now it seems like that might be in some doubt...which doesn't make sense because if she goes back without completing her training then she really doesn't bring a lot to the table.
      I took the end of that episode as her coming to terms that the assassin thing wasn't for her. She has to find her own way.

Comment

• Mace The Ace always 5 steps ahead of the game:

Comment

Did you hear about GRRMs recent reading of a chapter with Aeron Damphair in the upcoming book? Pretty brutal but I definitely pieced together a theory on it something Euron had I. His possession that none of us knew before (not the dragon horn either)). This is kinda spoiley as far as the books go, but if gives any indication where the show is going, yeah I have an idea.

Anywho, Euron will almost certainly be responsible for Dany and what is now her massive army getting to westeros, but how exactly that plays out is anyone's guess and maybe this and the books will differ here. My guess for the show at least is Euron and company go there, he tries to either marry or capture Dany, nearly does but she ends up killing him via dragon and she takes the ships for themselves after defeating his army, this happening next season. I'm guessing the book will be a lot different, perhaps he succeeds even and they go to westeros together, perhaps she's going mad in the books, but the show I don't see that happening.
          Do you have a link for that reading?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
            Do you have a link for that reading?
            Got you fam:

SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY BELOW

What fans have pieced together:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Apparently he finished writing this chapter in 2010. lol another massive book probably split into two again, **** he's never going to finish.

The craziest thing about that is the Valyrian steel armor. Euron is damn near invincible at this point. No other man has Valyrian armor. I was reading reddit and some people were saying Jon Snow had a dream/vision of fighting the others in a black ice armor or something (I have zero memory of this) and people are making the connection that Eurons Valyrian steel armor could be exactly what Jon saw in his dream, so it doesn't take much to figure at some point Dany kills euron (dragon fire?) and eventually gives the armor to her nephew Jon Snow for fighting the white walkers. Not sure if any of this will make it to the show however (we still haven't seen Eurons dragon horn which is a massive part of his entire plan so if the show excludes this then I have no idea what their doing with his character since again, the dragon horn is like the most important piece of his plan...maybe the show will reveal it within the next few episodes I'm hoping).
            Last edited by ИATAS; 05-31-2016, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Got you fam:

SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY BELOW

What fans have pieced together:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Apparently he finished writing this chapter in 2010. lol another massive book probably split into two again, **** he's never going to finish.

The craziest thing about that is the Valyrian steel armor. Euron is damn near invincible at this point. No other man has Valyrian armor. I was reading reddit and some people were saying Jon Snow had a dream/vision of fighting the others in a black ice armor or something (I have zero memory of this) and people are making the connection that Eurons Valyrian steel armor could be exactly what Jon saw in his dream, so it doesn't take much to figure at some point Dany kills euron (dragon fire?) and eventually gives the armor to her nephew Jon Snow for fighting the white walkers. Not sure if any of this will make it to the show however (we still haven't seen Eurons dragon horn which is a massive part of his entire plan so if the show excludes this then I have no idea what their doing with his character since again, the dragon horn is like the most important piece of his plan...maybe the show will reveal it within the next few episodes I'm hoping).
              Valyrian steel armor ?!?!!!! I must admit that sounds Hard AF

speaking of armor .. did anyone notice how fast Tommen had his Kingsguard armor re-done with the seven pointed star? Jamie was probably thinking, when da **** did they change our uniform and why was the Lord Commander not told

Comment

• Are u guys forgetful that Fat Sam has a Valeryan sword too and that besides Snow he's the only person to kill a White Walker?

I predict that he kills Euron and the dragon girl swoons with lust at the sight of him. They get married and he sits on the throne.

Comment

• I wonder if any Stark will die this season. We've learned that there are 6 out there split up. GoT loves killing off Starks, so it will be interesting if they don't kill anyone. Like Rickard or Benjen, I can see them getting it

As for the direwolves, Nymeria last seen in season 1 after attacking Joffrey so it will be interesting if Arya and her finally reunite

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Are u guys forgetful that Fat Sam has a Valeryan sword too and that besides Snow he's the only person to kill a White Walker?
                    Numerous people/families have Valyrian swords, mostly powerful families. Jon has a Valyrian sword, Longclaw, given to him by Lord Commander Jeor Mormont. Brienne has a Valeryan sword, Oathkeeper, given to her by Jaime Lannister. Hell, Tommen has one too, Widow's Wail, which is forged from Eddard Stark's greatsword and split into two (the first given to King Joffery, later passed to Tommen, the second Jamie gave to Brienne (Oathkeeper). There are a number of others as well. What we are talking about is Valyrian armor. No one has this. Euron had found it (presumably) in his quests in ancient Valyria and he's the only man in existence that we know of, of any family, to have it. This is incredibly powerful stuff. That along with his dragon horn and all of his powerful priests...dude is extremely powerful.

Oh I just remember, Meera Reed killed a White Walker in the Hold the Door episode with dragonglass:

Last edited by ИATAS; 05-31-2016, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I wonder if any Stark will die this season. We've learned that there are 6 out there split up. GoT loves killing off Starks, so it will be interesting if they don't kill anyone. Like Rickard or Benjen, I can see them getting it
                      Jon, Sansa, Arya, Rickon, Benjen, Bran. If I had to guess one will die, perhaps Benjen/Coldhands. I hope not though but his character could have just one real purpose of saving Bran so it would make the most sense.

As for the direwolves, Nymeria last seen in season 1 after attacking Joffrey so it will be interesting if Arya and her finally reunite
                      That would be awesome. Other than Ghost, that's the last direwolf alive (unless The Umbers are double crossing Lord Bolton and that was a fake Rickon direwolf Shaggy Dog, which I'm hoping!).

Comment

Working...
                      X