is triple G.@.ý ducking SOG Ward....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is triple G.@.ý ducking SOG Ward....

IMO yes...He DUCKED Him already at 168

Golovkin wouldn't stand a chance against Ward. If Ward could beat Kessler, who is basically a bigger and better version of Golovkin, then how would Golovkin be able to win? Too small, slow and clumpsy.

Comment

I had no idea.

Comment

It's cool, he wants the money fights like everyone else. He's no different than any other fighter. He foregoes the tougher challenges for the bigger checks. I would do the same, you would do the same, and even if we wouldn't do the same, your promoter and manager would tell you to do the same. Sure he was willing to go up to 168 for Froch and Chavez Jr and only 164 for Ward, but that was a business offer. Was it a blatant duck and scared move, yeah, but look it's coming back right at him from Canelo who's also ducking him for a bigger money fight in Khan. And BJS asking for an a crazy amount to fight him. It comes back to you.

Basically, they all do it to each other. Nobody is special or different, everyone wants more money. You duck some one in the name of money, you get ducked in the name of money, it's a vicious cycle. All pro boxers are the same, and would I be the same, hell yeah I would. No one is going to keep his bank account looking healthy after he retires, but himself. There's no retirement money, no pension plan, you have to look out for yourself or else end up bagging groceries, ask Meldrick Taylor.

Comment

Working...
        X