Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUPER RARE high quality footage of the WTC jumpers on 9/11 WOW!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    Everything on 911 is impossible to recreate, nor has it ever happened before. So, it appears to be strange. But we have nothing to compare it to. Thats my take on all these so-caled anomalies.
    Exactly, and yet theorists compares 911 to things that aren't comparable at all. Like buildings that stayed standing after many hours of fire, even though no large planes crashed into them.

Comment

The thermite debate is strange. Every video ive seen of thermite being demonstrated fails.

As far as when the photo was taken, i was just guessing. How do you know when it was taken?
      I've seen videos of thermite burn through the hood of a car, throught the engine.

There were more than that one picture.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        I've seen videos of thermite burn through the hood of a car, throught the engine.

There were more than that one picture.
        I have as well.

Comment

They dont claim to have seen explosive devices. They say there were explosions inside the lobby. Which dont indicate a controlled demolition of a building, as the explosives all go off in sequence moments before a building gets brought down.
          Like i said before, we dont know everything that went on inside the buildings. But i dont see anything that points to explosives. The towers collapsed at the point of the planes impacts. Not from the lower floors.
          This was just one account as I said. I posted the other video, there are several more accounts of explosions having been heard and felt. Those were not loud bangs 'from stuff falling down'... they were explosions. Not sure how people can just disregard this, be in denial, it makes no sense to do so. I for one would choose to believe people who were actually there, as it happened, like firefighters, victims inside the towers, etc. This isn't just some one single example of someone hearing an explosion. This is substantial, persistent, from independent parties, having all witnessed explosions in some form or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            This was just one account as I said. I posted the other video, there are several more accounts of explosions having been heard and felt. Those were not loud bangs 'from stuff falling down'... they were explosions. Not sure how people can just disregard this, be in denial, it makes no sense to do so. I for one would choose to believe people who were actually there, as it happened, like firefighters, victims inside the towers, etc. This isn't just some one single example of someone hearing an explosion. This is substantial, persistent, from independent parties, having all witnessed explosions in some form or another.
            What area of the buildings do you think the explosions were coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
              I agree with this. On paper aka "in theory" it shouldn't have collapsed.

But at the same time, look at space shuttle columbia. It wasn't supposed to blow up, but it did.
              "Chechnya High Rise Burns For 29 Hours With No Collapse, WTC7?"

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...collapse-wtc7/

There are plenty of other examples.... on 9/11 it was the 1st time in human history where a building collapsed due to fire.

I find the stories of the missile hitting the pentagon more interesting than how the towers collapsed to be honest..
              hhmmm I find it rather interesting, that the day before 9/11.... on sep 10th... government reported trillions of dollars missing etc, & the area that got hit where the pentagon is at is the area where the computers and info of those missing trillions where stored at.

A better question would be why did WTC 7 collapse when it wasn't even hit.
              Why did the BCC report building 7 collapsing like 20 mins BEFORE it actually did?

So it was hit by debris from the collapsing tower. Like i said.
              The rest we disagree on.
              The "report" actually said that it collapsed due to fire as well in that building

Everything on 911 is impossible to recreate, nor has it ever happened before.
              Thats a bunch of bull.

Operation Northwoods:

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

and that's back in the jfk years.

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              Exactly, and yet theorists compares 911 to things that aren't comparable at all. Like buildings that stayed standing after many hours of fire, even though no large planes crashed into them.
              That's because the reports states that the buildings fell DUE TO FIRE & again jet fuel doesn't melt steel... not even close it burns out pretty fast.

Comment

Why did the BCC report building 7 collapsing like 20 mins BEFORE it actually did?
                Yes, that is very interesting......... I remember watching that report as it happened and it was around 20 minutes before it collapsed.

Comment

Yes, that is very interesting..............
                  & there's video of that so if anyone else doubts that......

Comment

That's because the reports states that the buildings fell DUE TO FIRE & again jet fuel doesn't melt steel... not even close it burns out pretty fast.

Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams like a candle, but it does weaken damaged beams(due to a massive crash from a large plane) just enough so that the exponential amount of weight of a WTC tower would make it collapse.

There goes the favorite slogan.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                      What area of the buildings do you think the explosions were coming from?
                      Several firefighters accounted explosions from the lobby area, lower floors, and up. If you ask demolition experts, they agree that's exactly how it looks when you demolish tall/huge constructions with explosives. That's how it looks to the naked eye too, for anyone without expert knowledge. Anyone with good common sense can really just take a look at it all, take into regard independent witness accounts, advise from scientists disputing the NIST & Comission report, and draw their own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                      X