No announcement yet.

Have no idea what style i want to fight anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have no idea what style i want to fight anymore

ive been on and off training for years started when i was about 16, had a handfull of fights when i was around 18 then didnt train much at all for years, i got back into the gym when i was 25 and spent a year training and sparring but got a serious injury and had to take a long lay off, im back now at 27 and have no idea how i want to fight anymore.

When i was younger i faught a come forward brawler style im 5'7-5'8 and have been told by my trainer i have unusual power for my weight which was 60kg and i should come forward with head movement and power.

when i got back into the gym at 25, my fitness was terrible, i faught with a defensive style, a high gaurd like clottey and picked off fighters coming in with strong counters, ended up stunning alot of fighters and not meaning too with this style.

Now im back 27 years old and have no idea which style i feel i should train for? any suggestions on this, can give u more info if needed

Sounds like you're having a good time counterpunching. My advice would be continuing with that style while improving your conditioning then just trying things out while sparring

Comment

Lol maybe you're talented enough to fight like bika and c*ck punch the **** out of all your sparring partners. Nothing feels as good as having your knuckles up against another mans genitals, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK
        Lol maybe you're talented enough to fight like bika and c*ck punch the **** out of all your sparring partners. Nothing feels as good as having your knuckles up against another mans genitals, trust me.
        He's right. By god...he's right.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

well ur 27, just do whatever u enjoy

Comment

I would get a couple of weeks of good sparring in & then reevaluate....

Since ur not a beginner once the leather starts flying chances r instinct will kick in & u will fight in a manner that best fits ur specific skill set...Keep in mind however that age will also contribute to a natural evolution of ones fighting style....

Comment

Working...
            X