No announcement yet.

Riddick bowe net worth is $30 grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad...

i remember his walk to the ring vs holyfield 2. his purse was 14 million for that fight & he had bought a house with like 20 rooms, pools, a bowling alley, etc...no one to blame but himself...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      that's sad...
      Yeah...... It'd be nice if GBP or Top rank stuck him on the non-televised undercard of one of there big events, i'm sure the fans wouldn't mind seeing him fight some weak opponents and it'd help him out.

Comment

man i feel guilty that i laughed my ass off

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          i remember his walk to the ring vs holyfield 2. his purse was 14 million for that fight & he had bought a house with like 20 rooms, pools, a bowling alley, etc...no one to blame but himself...
          he didn't put money away because he didn't have the foresight. i am sure being punched in the head had something to do with his lack of financial prowess.

Comment

Why is everyone sad? Dude's an idiot for pissing away all the millions he made.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
              he didn't put money away because he didn't have the foresight. i am sure being punched in the head had something to do with his lack of financial prowess.
              Um ok? All boxers get hit on the head, not all of them are broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                A large percentage of boxers end up broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                  are you going to pretend to be a boxing fan and then act like you don't know Riddick's head is off?

get rid of that sarcastic tone, you sound like a female.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    A large percentage of boxers end up broke.
                    apparently fighters are just lumps of meat to this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      Lol...he sold the house by now for sure? The thing is..James Toney worth more or what?

Comment

Working...
                      X