No announcement yet.

Galaxy S3 beats iPhone 5 for best device of 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    Hey TK my man, I'm not really interested with phone specs cause I only use them for calling and texting but I want to buy a new phone this year. I want a dual SIM android phone with a television and I found this one. Again I don't have any knowledge regarding it's specs, hope you can enlighten me.

It's myphone a919 btw.
    I am not going to lie bro, I have no idea what that phone is and I would be lying if I even said I knew a lot about other Android phones. Plus when you say dual sim, I assume you mean two sims in at once? That can't be common from what I have seen.

The only thing I do bro, is maybe get a reaction here and there. I am awaiting for shawn to say how all his products work in unison as if it was some gang bang where ****s go in a mouth, ass hole and ***** at the same time and the rhythm was just spectacular that made the woman orgasm and squirt.

Then his lover gumbie jumps in with a link from MACfans or whatever the fug he uses.

Then his son piye, a lil follower who adds value to their debate as much as a 80 year old woman appeals to a paedophile.

Anyway bro, quick googling suggests only older Operating System dual sims are really there. The specs are low on camera etc... if you don't mind the hardware being weak, then maybe it should be OK for TV etc... I assume TV catch up?

If you can wait, a decent Sony will come out:

http://www.engadget.com/2012/12/05/s...e-or-dual-sim/

The HTC Desire SV seems a decent specced phone if 4GB of memory is OK for you.

My advice, don't go too cheap on an Android phone. Phones that are 50 dollars are going to be **** IMO.

Comment

http://www.noypigeeks.com/android/myphone-a919-duo/

OK looking at that MyPhone. It's a 5 Inch screen so that's pretty awesome.
      Not bad specs with 512 RAM and 1 GHZ dual core processor.
      4 Gig of internal memory isn't great but you can buy a 32 Gig Micro SD card for not too much to add to it.
      8MP camera, with flash is standard now.
      720P videos again is standard for a smart phone, but pretty good.
      Bluetooth is decent for music in car systems.
      TV out feature which I have never used before. May be common or not, I have no idea. Maybe that's what you were thinking of?
      Battery seems about what the rest have. 2000MaH. Will last a day with normal use. Claim 5 hours talk time.

I don't know the brand, but the specs seem to be about average for a good smart phone. Screen is the main selling point.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
        I am not going to lie bro, I have no idea what that phone is and I would be lying if I even said I knew a lot about other Android phones. Plus when you say dual sim, I assume you mean two sims in at once? That can't be common from what I have seen.

The only thing I do bro, is maybe get a reaction here and there. I am awaiting for shawn to say how all his products work in unison as if it was some gang bang where ****s go in a mouth, ass hole and ***** at the same time and the rhythm was just spectacular that made the woman orgasm and squirt.

Then his lover gumbie jumps in with a link from MACfans or whatever the fug he uses.

Then his son piye, a lil follower who adds value to their debate as much as a 80 year old woman appeals to a paedophile.

Anyway bro, quick googling suggests only older Operating System dual sims are really there. The specs are low on camera etc... if you don't mind the hardware being weak, then maybe it should be OK for TV etc... I assume TV catch up?

If you can wait, a decent Sony will come out:

http://www.engadget.com/2012/12/05/s...e-or-dual-sim/

The HTC Desire SV seems a decent specced phone if 4GB of memory is OK for you.

My advice, don't go too cheap on an Android phone. Phones that are 50 dollars are going to be **** IMO.
        This phone is around $200 and I'm planning to buy 2, one for me and the other for the missus but I want to know first if this phone is worth the amount I'm investing.

LOL shawn is a cool dude, he's just fascinated by apple products.

Comment

http://www.noypigeeks.com/android/myphone-a919-duo/

OK looking at that MyPhone. It's a 5 Inch screen so that's pretty awesome.
          Not bad specs with 512 RAM and 1 GHZ dual core processor.
          4 Gig of internal memory isn't great but you can buy a 32 Gig Micro SD card for not too much to add to it.
          8MP camera, with flash is standard now.
          720P videos again is standard for a smart phone, but pretty good.
          Bluetooth is decent for music in car systems.
          TV out feature which I have never used before. May be common or not, I have no idea. Maybe that's what you were thinking of?
          Battery seems about what the rest have. 2000MaH. Will last a day with normal use. Claim 5 hours talk time.

I don't know the brand, but the specs seem to be about average for a good smart phone. Screen is the main selling point.
          I'm using a cheap $30 myphone right now and what I like about it is the battery life. It lasts like a week.

Comment

This phone is around $200 and I'm planning to buy 2, one for me and the other for the missus but I want to know first if this phone is worth the amount I'm investing.

LOL shawn is a cool dude, he's just fascinated by apple products.
            Well for $200 dollars it does seem good. The software is Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) which is the last one. Jellybean is a nice step up, but ICS is still decent.

Since I don't know the brand, we can only hope that the quality is good. Check out their warranty.

Comment

I'm using a cheap $30 myphone right now and what I like about it is the battery life. It lasts like a week.
              Battery on smart phones don't last long bro. Connectivity to Wifi, 3g etc... with huge coloured screens means a day or 2 at most with very light use. The other issue is, you use it over a laptop or PC quite a bit because they are practical and useful.

Browsing the net is easy on one device. Playing with apps too.

Comment

Well for $200 dollars it does seem good. The software is Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) which is the last one. Jellybean is a nice step up, but ICS is still decent.

Since I don't know the brand, we can only hope that the quality is good. Check out their warranty.
                Warranty is 1 year. I like its battery. I've used other phones before and this one got the best battery.

Comment

Warranty is 1 year. I like its battery. I've used other phones before and this one got the best battery.
                  Cool. I mean battery varies between model to model. Older Nokia's for example would last a week, but are basic. Same may be the case with your one.

$200 dollars is a cheap price though for what you're getting. Why not go and ask for a chance to play with it?

Comment

Battery on smart phones don't last long bro. Connectivity to Wifi, 3g etc... with huge coloured screens means a day or 2 at most with very light use. The other issue is, you use it over a laptop or PC quite a bit because they are practical and useful.

Browsing the net is easy on one device. Playing with apps too.
                    Im not much into apps, I mean I mean I'm an old man and what I want is to not miss the news, hence the TV wherever I am. Bought the wifey a TV myphone about a year ago and she liked it cause she can watch TV 5 hours straight. Again, battery of this phone is for real.

Comment

Cool. I mean battery varies between model to model. Older Nokia's for example would last a week, but are basic. Same may be the case with your one.

$200 dollars is a cheap price though for what you're getting. Why not go and ask for a chance to play with it?
                      Nokia sucks when it comes to battery. I've had like 5 nokia phones before. It sucks and yeah I'm just looking for more reviews.
                      Last edited by kadyo's; 01-01-2013, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X