No announcement yet.

RASHEED EVANS what's the deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
    Alright maybe I came off like a prick, so my bad.

Let's get passed that.

Rashad is always hatin on Jones just like most mma fans, and I can't figure out why?? So in a sense I agree with you.
    It's because he is the best. People ALWAYS hate on the person on top. ALWAYS.

Comment

• I dont think people genuinely hate on him. Its when his fans coming saying he is the GOAT when people get turned off...Happens all the time.

He is definitely the works, but you cant go out shouting GOAT just now...Give it time...

I mean I like the guy, he has a good personality, he can fight.....but when a bunch of ******s come out screaming GOAT, best p4p.....that **** gets annoying hence the hate....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
        I dont think people genuinely hate on him. Its when his fans coming saying he is the GOAT when people get turned off...Happens all the time.

He is definitely the works, but you cant go out shouting GOAT just now...Give it time...

I mean I like the guy, he has a good personality, he can fight.....but when a bunch of ******s come out screaming GOAT, best p4p.....that **** gets annoying hence the hate....
        I'm a Jones fan and I've never said he's the GOAT nor the greatest LHW of all time.
        He's the champ right now and # 3 p4p MMA IMO. That's enough for me.
        Annointing him GOAT right now says that he has no room for improvement and that is false. As good as he is right now he can improve a whole lot, scary.
        I only get annoyed when fans of douche's and PED cheats tray to hate on Jones.
        Jones is just a geeky kid that was blessed with good genes no reason to hate him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          I'm a Jones fan and I've never said he's the GOAT nor the greatest LHW of all time.
          He's the champ right now and # 3 p4p MMA IMO. That's enough for me.
          Annointing him GOAT right now says that he has no room for improvement and that is false. As good as he is right now he can improve a whole lot, scary.
          I only get annoyed when fans of douche's and PED cheats tray to hate on Jones.
          Jones is just a geeky kid that was blessed with good genes no reason to hate him.
          I agree man, but I've seen some fans jump the gun with overbearing comments. But hey that happens with everyone...

Comment

Working...
          X