i fell bad for those who bought manny's 3 ppv sparring session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    well, dont....it aint your money....
    LOL...sounds like someone who bought into the BS....LOL....Arum will be roll calling for his next PPV soon. He will be expecting you lol.

Comment

There really isn't much compeition out there for pacquiao he's that good

Comment

That's why we need Floyd Mayweather Jr. to turn things around by coming out of retirement. He can fight Spadafora first to get that ring rust off his shoulders.

Please Floyd fight. It's your turn. World's eyes are focused on you now. Just fight man. Just fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          That's why we need Floyd Mayweather Jr. to turn things around by coming out of retirement. He can fight Spadafora first to get that ring rust off his shoulders.

Please Floyd fight. It's your turn. World's eyes are focused on you now. Just fight man. Just fight.

Didn't know he retired..,thought that's just how active he is..

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
            Didn't know he retired..,thought that's just how active he is..
            Well, his one-fight-a-year stance is up. If he doesn't fight this year he'll be classified as retired. If he decides to fight this year it will most likely be a tune up. That is if he intends to take on a big fight later.

Comment

I streamed it and I wanted my money back. I should have just played video games and jacked off, what a waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                I streamed it and I wanted my money back. I should have just played video games and jacked off, what a waste of time
                LOL, I'm mad I fought off sleep, I should have just went to bed when I started nodding off.

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
                  if ya'l invited fam and freinds i now they wernt happy i had neighboors hella mad last night
                  Nobody understands what the hell you're trying to say, "dawg".

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    I lol'd

Honestly I don't regret buying the fight. The Arce and Pavlik fights were good and I just wanted to see Mosely fight Pac however it turned out. And it turned out to be quite a freak show. Pac looking like a tweaker in nervous wreck and Mosely running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Comment

I'm just happy casual fans realize they got scammed last night. Blame the matchmaker scam master Blob Arum

Comment

Working...
                      X