No announcement yet.

Mayweather boxing gym mostly thinks Wilder won the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Wilder fans don't have much to hold on to. What little they do have to hold they are clutching very tightly to their large bosoms
    It’s like the Chavez jr Sergio Maravilla fight
    The dude was schooled alll fight and they hang onto the kd

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Most of them are genuinely racist and the others just don't want to upset the blind racist followers who'll turn on them for telling the truth.

It's sad that grown men can't just be honest about it and feel the need to just defend somebody beyond reason because he looks like you.

I've noticed that the less prominent African American fighters are (compared to era's past) the more racist the "fans" have become especially with the rise of white guys from Europe.
      What a silly ass post lmao.

I had Fury winning by a point. You based this off of posts on a boxing message board? Where did you collect your evidence lmao? From posts made about Kov or GG? Loma?

You're lucky that they're even YouTube'ing this for you to see, lmao. I've seen and heard much worse.

And the rise of the white guys? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What the **** is that about lmao...!!!??? I don't remember Calzaghe, Froch, Kessler fans crying like this lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Thetruthiserrol View Post
        Not surprised at all. I've seen their prediction videos before and there are quite a few guys who say "Gonna have to go with the brother" or something like that.
        This pretty much sums it up

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Its funny because most of those black guys who say deontay was robbed said marquez was robbed against pacquiao in the first fight lol, they racially biased
          Well, what were the whites guys saying where you were at?

Comment

That first guy is right. Fury won on points but Wilder was robbed of a KO.

Comment

gee i wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                "Boxing still exists?"

Comment

What this gotta do with white guys lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thetruthiserrol View Post
                    Not surprised at all. I've seen their prediction videos before and there are quite a few guys who say "Gonna have to go with the brother" or something like that.
                    Pretty much!

but Also keep in mind that some will ride with their countryman over anyone from overseas as well. Some!

Comment

That Marquez outboxed Pacquaio won at least 8 rounds and deserved to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X