Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

None of us are dumb enough to think Bud ducked Lipinets, right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't call it a duck because I think Bud would beat him easily. It's clearly a business decision, since there is no money to be made beating Lipinets and it won't elevate his status on the P4P rankings. But it does contradict his "belts matter" comment during post fight interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
      We see you always defend your people, in your mind they can't do wrong. But the truth is Bud.....
      I didn't defend anyone. Just pointed out the only people who think is a duck.

I guess with Floyd gone you need a new black fighter to hate along with Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I didn't defend anyone. Just pointed out the only people who think is a duck.

I guess with Floyd gone you need a new black fighter to hate along with Ward.
        Ward is not black, he's an Irish-American.

Comment

only idiots, racists and a combination of both do.
          but for real tho if he defends his other titles at 140 would you call that a duck?

Comment

Ward is not black, he's an Irish-American.
            If he wasn't you would be a fan. I thought you weren't going to be posting in NSB anymore. Guess you were lying. Wait a sec, how can you see my posts, you have me on ignore.

Comment

If he wasn't you would be a fan. I thought you weren't going to be posting in NSB anymore. Guess you were lying.
              I wasn't lying, that was how I felt at the time. I just changed my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                but for real tho if he defends his other titles at 140 would you call that a duck?
                No. If he fights Mikey Garcia who is ranked #1 by the TRBR board. Porgais is undefeated and ranked #1 by WBC. Didn't TR say they were going to vacate rather than do the purse bid so close to the last fight?

Comment

I wasn't lying, that was how I felt at the time. I just changed my mind.
                  No, you lied, as you have done in the past.

Comment

No. If he fights Mikey Garcia who is ranked #1 by the TRBR board. Porgais is undefeated and ranked #1 by WBC. Didn't TR say they were going to vacate rather than do the purse bid so close to the last fight?
                    I definitely agree with you if he fights a better Q score opponent that changes how this looks at the moment. But what if he fights Alex Saucedo or Adrian Granados next?

Comment

wow really?

those are some weak ass excuses especially since lipinets is ranked #2 right behind garcia and ahead of porgais who's at number 7.

and you know as well as we all know that TC can tell TR to get him the mando fight to get it out of the way etc?

oh and Amir Imam is ranked #1 by wbc not porgais

please try using some different excuses oh and remember Crawford himself said that "belts matter"

Comment

Working...
                      X