No announcement yet.

ACLU attacked online over photo of white baby with US flag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACLU attacked online over photo of white baby with US flag

Twitter followers called it racist and a symbol of white supremecy.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/555146732...#sp=show-clips

Little honkeys grow up to be big honkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
      Little honkeys grow up to be big honkeys.

Comment

In many of these ideologies white children are considered a form of white supremacy (white person choosing to breed with another white person rather than a black person) and preventing their births is a prescribed tactic for "ending whiteness". Therefore the ACLU -- an organization they consider an occasional ally -- is naturally going to come under fire for posting a photo of a white child.

It's amazing how dramatically social media has transformed the American perception of racism, its primary origins.
        Last edited by ////; 08-25-2017, 11:29 PM.

Comment

He look a lil nazi-ish lets be honest.

Comment

Oh yeah definitely white supremacy, wouldn't you agree siablo14? That's how racism starts, with a blue eyed blonde haired little cracker.

Comment

I guess the people who responded to the photo feel like the ones talking most loudly about free speech right now are White supremacists, and there may be a little truth to that but....

They are looking too hard for that schiet. It's just a baby in a free speech shirt, take it down a notch. ACLU wasn't being racist or unreasonable in any way by posting that photo.

Comment

Definitely racist. The ones that don't even know the evils around the world because there are no malice in their views are racist because she's holding an american flag.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  I guess the people who responded to the photo feel like the ones talking most loudly about free speech right now are White supremacists, and there may be a little truth to that but....

They are looking too hard for that schiet. It's just a baby in a free speech shirt, take it down a notch. ACLU wasn't being racist or unreasonable in any way by posting that photo.
                  That little kid is racist as fuck, my dude.

The only reason you and your kind haven't been round up and taken to the nearest gas chamber, is because of the whiteness of your teefs.

Kid already has that Hitler/Trump glean in his eye.

As a bonafide alt right white nationalist with a black boxers ring alias that won Olympic gold back in '84 as a screen name, I know these things.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    That little kid is racist as fuck, my dude.

The only reason you and your kind haven't been round up and taken to the nearest gas chamber, is because of the whiteness of your teefs.

Kid already has that Hitler/Trump glean in his eye.

As a bonafide alt right white nationalist with a black boxers ring alias that won Olympic gold back in '84 as a screen name, I know these things.
                    You right.

Racism will prevail again when Conor stops Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                    X