No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Hopes April 20th Return Lands in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
    I would really like to see Khan/Ortiz. Hope that one gets made.
    yeah that'd be a good one, is Ortiz ready to fight again yet?

I imagine he'll probably fight a journeyman type first out

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      He can't "make" him do anything.

He can offer him a payday for a fight at 140, the bloke can always say no.

I imagine it'll be at 147 though.
      Can't wait for Khan saying Senchenko is ducking him if he refuses.
      Nobody can blame him if he doesn't... dude fought WW his entire career.

Comment

yeah that'd be a good one, is Ortiz ready to fight again yet?

I imagine he'll probably fight a journeyman type first out
        Yeah, I read on blh that he is scheduled to return in April or May so it would be a perfect fit.

Comment

It will be Senchenko. The Ukranian's career numbers flatter him big time. His win over a very shot Hatton is irrelevant really but will be used to sell a Khan fight. Senchenko got battered by feather fisted Paulie Malignaggi so, while Amir is going to look sensational doing the same job but better, let's not go mad in the praise department after he's done just that.

Comment

I think it's fair enough, Khan hasn't fought at home in 2 years.

All the robbery comments, is just the usual anti-khan nonsense

Lately hes fought Judah, petersen, molina and paulie all in their hometowns, and Maidana and Garcia on neutral ground.

Also Khan has never benefitted from a robbery in his entire career, in fact arguably getting shafted by a roided lamont petersen in his hometown.

It's not like he's Devon Alexander or some ****, so pipe down, haters.
            Well said... Khan has more than earned a night at home with the fights he's taken. And true, he's never benefited from a robbery. People should give the guy a break... the sport would be worse off without him.

Comment

The Senchenko fight will sell either at 140, a catchweight, or 147. Stick Ogogo on the card with a few decent GB fighters and I'm there.

Comment

I'd love to see a Senchenko/Khan fight @ 147. It would be good for Khan's fans back at home, I can't be mad at that. Dude has been fighting all over the place in the past few years and Senchenko is fresh in people's mind as KO'ing Hatton so it'll sell well. Props to Khan if he fights Senchenko.

Comment

From what I've been hearing if the fight is in LA, then he wants it to be Lopez. If the fight happens in the UK, he wants to fight Matthyesse...

Comment

Originally posted by RoastTeamCon View Post
                    From what I've been hearing if the fight is in LA, then he wants it to be Lopez. If the fight happens in the UK, he wants to fight Matthyesse...
                    Khan wants to fight Matthyesse?? :| he'd get slaughtered

Comment

Working...
                    X