Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Wanted To Show That I Can Fight, That I'm For Real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia didn't show S H I T by knocking out a guy thst came from loosing 2 in row & getting KO'd in his previous fight before facing Garcia..

Comment

This dude is going to get humbled and he will feel like his life is over.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        Wtf is wrong with this new generation of fighters, they beat a bum and think the whole world should sit up and take notice. And on a side note this kid is a ****ing hype job
        Gervonta Davis at 20 year old was fighting Joshua Arocho 3-9
        Hector Lopez 0-0 and German Meraz 47-32

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          It's all development right now. DramaShow won't get it.
          How could he? Drama queen is an uneducated moron that hates anything that has to do with GBP and or Oscar. Losers will always be losers and haters.

Comment

Like it or hate it,i do not see what all the hype is about even at 20!
            Wilfredo Benitez world a world title at 17!!! (for you Instagram Followers). So calm yourselves down with the 20!!!

His claim to fame.... he has over a million Instagram followers ?!?! Who gives a flying #%#?
            Dont tell me this is the same clown who had the audacity to utter Gervonta Davis' name!!

Now if you are talking about Teofimo Lopez .....that is a WHOLE different story. Hype well deserved and proves it every time out!!

You all can keep Ryan. Enjoy the ride...eh hype while it lasts!!

Comment

Eh, Im not clutching my pearls yet either but, when the Tecate girls are hugging you after the fight? Enjoy it kid!

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                Wilfredo Benitez world a world title at 17!!! (for you Instagram Followers). So calm yourselves down with the 20!!!

His claim to fame.... he has over a million Instagram followers ?!?! Who gives a flying #%#?
                Dont tell me this is the same clown who had the audacity to utter Gervonta Davis' name!!

Now if you are talking about Teofimo Lopez .....that is a WHOLE different story. Hype well deserved and proves it every time out!!

Damn, is your woman crushing on Ryan? You sound salty af.

Comment

He beat a Dominican crack head and it took him 5 rounds and got nailed in the process, hype job at its finest..

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post

Benitez was Black, they age faster, dummy. Donīt be jealous at a good looking, good Latin fighter...Gervonta is as ugly as his name !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                      Benitez was Black, they age faster, dummy. Donīt be jealous at a good looking, good Latin fighter...Gervonta is as ugly as his name !!!!
                      Classic response from an Instagram groupie on a BOXING forum!!!

Felix Verdejo...wonder how he is working out!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X