Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are posters now trying to slam the WBA"regular" belt??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are posters now trying to slam the WBA"regular" belt??

For years I have been saying it was no real title, yet people wanted to say it was because GGG defended it and then when Manny won it from Mattyshee other posters wanted to claim it was a legit title...So which is it?

Only reason to go after the WBA regular is because after 5 defenses you get a shot at the WBA super + the WBA super is the only WBA belt that can be unify

Comment

depends who u ask obviously

most feel its irrelevant and it has never been accepted by the majority regardless what a few trolls said to u

Comment

It ain't a legitimate title anyone who says it is is a moron.

Comment

We all know that a majority of Canelo fans are hypocrites and ******s.

I agree the WBA as a whole is illegitimate

Comment

its about as credible as the IBO belt

although holding the wba (regular) belt technically makes you a "world champion" , while the IBO is still recognized as a 2nd tier title not world level

its ******ed

because now you have guys like nikola valuev and beibut shumenov that can call themselves world champs

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
              its about as credible as the IBO belt

although holding the wba (regular) belt technically makes you a "world champion" , while the IBO is still recognized as a 2nd tier title not world level

its ******ed

because now you have guys like nikola valuev and beibut shumenov that can call themselves world champs
              there was no super wba belt at heavyweight then..so they were champs

Comment

I've been consistent and have slammed it from day 1.

Comment

So this means I will stop hearing ggg had 20 defenses as a middleweight champ? Probably not, I know this only applies to Canelo cause he’s Mexican he’s not allowed to brag about the Regular belt

Comment

It ain't no real world title...

Either you recognise Canelo as a 3 weight division champion and recognise GGG tying Hopsins record for title defenses as legit or you don't.
                    You can't recognise one but not the other.

I think both statements are false and I don't recognise it as a world title at all...

Comment

Working...
                    X