Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Give Fielding No Chance, Canelo is a Beast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not going to pretend to have followed Fielding's career but from what I saw on Youtube, he throws wide and he is not quick to get his punches off. Given that, Canelo is about as bad a style matchup for him as I can think of.
    Canelo by KO in under 5 rounds..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez has beaten more than a handful of British fighters over the years - including former world champion Amir Khan and Liam Smith. On Saturday night at New York's Madison Square Garden, Canelo will move up to the super middleweight limit of 168-pounds to challenge WBA "regular" super middleweight champion Rocky Fielding.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      The way Nelo walked through GGG’s biggest punches I can’t see Rocky KOing Nelo

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
        It’s a disturbing day when Amir Khan actually starts talking sense.
        Is this the start of the apocalypse?
        I'm afraid so my friend, I'm afraid so lol

Comment

That's classy for Khan to choose canelo in this fight, even though Canelo had a unfair weight advantage in their bout when he came in at 195

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            Canelo has improved a lot since those days yet Khan was still beating him while Canelo was on PEDs, had a significant weight advantage and without Khan even taking a tune up at middleweight. It's probable that only that version of Canelo on PEDs with a significant weight advantage would ever have any real shot against Khan.
            You are joking right? Without PEDs, that second Canelo landed on Khan’s chin with a power shot it would be over. Khan’s chin is glass. Why do you think he hasn’t had a title shot at 147? He knows any of the Champions would destroy him. He hasn’t held a title since July 2012 for a reason, and that was at 140.
            Khan never had any chance of taking Canelo’s power, PEDs or not.

Comment

Working...
            X