Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury's wins over Klitschko and Wilder are better than anything anyone else has done.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury's wins over Klitschko and Wilder are better than anything anyone else has done.

AJ has wins over Klitschko's corpse, Povetkin and Parker. Wilder has nothing lol.

He didn't beat Wilder though...

Comment

He didn't beat Wilder unless you thought he should have got the decision. I had Wilder barely edging him out. A draw is fine.

Comment

The only people who don't think he beat Wilder are bias americans

Comment

Can't understand how people still think AJ is no.1

Fury has two better results than anything AJ has done.

AJ just fights old men and leftovers. In Parker, he fought one fighter that wasn't old and could actually use his legs and AJ couldn't even lay a glove on him. He won by virtue of having a longer reach and Parker not being able to get close to do any work because of the ref.

No wonder Hearn is protecting him. He'll only feed him old men or big stiff idiots that are similar to him but worse.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
            The only people who don't think he beat Wilder are bias americans
            Yes, gets on my nerves the manufactured idea wilder won.
            That option isn't even on table.
            On!y whether fury won or did wilder really deserve draw. On fight night wilder needed ko to win in 12th. People didn't think just a kd would be enough to get a draw

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Yes, gets on my nerves the manufactured idea wilder won.
              That option isn't even on table.
              On!y whether fury won or did wilder really deserve draw. On fight night wilder needed ko to win in 12th. People didn't think just a kd would be enough to get a draw
              I made a thread about it straight after the fight because it always happens over time that the result actually gets accepted as fact

Wilder winning is impossible unless you give him clear Fury rounds in which he was comprehensively outboxed

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                AJ has wins over Klitschko's corpse, Povetkin and Parker. Wilder has nothing lol.
                Dude if I were you; I would watch how I phrase my language because there's a British troll on here who goes by the handle Sid-Knee, who would call you both deranged and unhinged for even remotely saying things like that.

Comment

Wilder has Ortiz, and no matter how silly it seems now, Stiverne who was also top 10.

Fury is the only one with real top top level wins though. Wins that you cant really poke a hole in (you know, if you gave him the win on your card).

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    I made a thread about it straight after the fight because it always happens over time that the result actually gets accepted as fact

Wilder winning is impossible unless you give him clear Fury rounds in which he was comprehensively outboxed
                    Nobody thought wilder won until proven otherwise.
                    On fight night night in the 12 th round it was accepted fury won story of fight and was ahead. A knockdown in 9th might have made fury fans a little nervous but by the 12 th as long as fury stayed in feet it should be in the bag. If course 12th round knockdown made a comfortable win a little less comfirtable.
                    But a draw was still a shock. Forget talk of a wilder win, it only exists in imagination

Comment

Working...
                    X