No announcement yet.

[PLEASE VOTE!] 2018 Worst Lounge Poster of the Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    How can you not have 1bad65 as the worst poster? He repeats the same thing over and over. It has gotten so bad that he now he mass quotes people just to get ANYONE to respond to him. A number of posters have noticed this and posted about it.

It gets no more pathetic than that.
    100% agreed mate. He’s a bellend

Comment

How can you not have 1bad65 as the worst poster? He repeats the same thing over and over. It has gotten so bad that he now he mass quotes people just to get ANYONE to respond to him. A number of posters have noticed this and posted about it.

Exactly. 1sad69 is a pathetic poster. It's like every day is his first day on the internet.

Comment

I don't think there is really any meaningful contest to be had, as 1bad is far and above the worst poster.

At least Julia Slobberts has a little variety that is interesting. 1bad has given up completely and is repeating the same things over and over again. It's not even funny really, it's depressing.

It's kinda like when you see Zaroku go on a weird nonsensical rant every now and then, except it's the same rant, devoid of any humor, 24/7, with no hope for the tune ever changing. Can't help but feel a little bad for im.
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-14-2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Should have categorized all the trumptards into 1 category so I could have voted.

Comment

Right?

Every now and then I'll see his copy pasted Team D superfan/cheerleader/MCC is my son insults in half the comments of the last page in a thread and wish a level headed adult like GhostofDempsey or JimRaynor was around who would be more interesting to discuss with

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Exactly. 1sad69 is a pathetic poster. It's like every day is his first day on the internet.
            The fact that you voted for yourself kinda solidifies that you are an alt, doesn't it?
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-14-2018, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Slobberts is SunSpace.

The poll needs to be changed to reflect that before I can cast my vote.
              i picked sunspace too

trolls too much and fails at it

Comment

Thanks for your input. All write-in candidates will be counted towards the final tally.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                This is a tough competition here. A lot of sh itty posters to choose from. I'll have to think before voting

Yeah, I made sure not to allow posters to vote for more than one candidate. Just so it feels legit.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  The fact that you voted for yourself kinda solidifies that you are an alt, doesn't it?

Maybe Slobberts isn't an alt and he just has self esteem issues.

He has this weird need to get dominated by strong women, he might have some Norman Bates type of issues.

Comment

Lmfao at The Big Queer!!!

He still e-obsessed with me, even after I rejected his overtures.

Look dude, when you started constantly talking about guys giving head to other guys and then asked to blow me, I was actually pretty cool to you when I refused your offer. I tried to let you down easy.

I'm not only happily married, I'm just not into dudes.

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Maybe Slobberts isn't an alt and he just has self esteem issues.

He has this weird need to get dominated by strong women, he might have some Norman Bates type of issues.
                      Doesn't it seem weird that a guy who gets dominated by women can turn around and call people soy boys / talk about the demise of America's moral compass?

Fck this conversation reminds me of another troll who had a Jackie avi I think. Whatever happened to that guy

EDIT: Is Shaolin Sword the guy I'm thinking of? He was pretty amusing

Comment

Working...
                      X