Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs. Vasyl Lomachenko @ 130.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Okay but I have to ask. Top five according to who? The Ring magazine's ratings? Not mocking. Just asking.
    Yeah, The Ring Magazine rankings.

Comment

I don't think anybody knows about GGG yet. He's not done. Depends on what else he accomplishes. But hell, at least he's got some quantity.

Castillo's top wins would be Mayweather(technically not a win). I mean thought GGG beat Canelo but he didn't get the decision. Does that put him in there? I mean, a win over Canelo for you would mean the absolute world. Haha.

Castillo's other top wins were Corrales and Casamayor. Danny Jacobs is comparable to both for sure. So I don't see the big discrepency here. They're both borderline. GGG and Castillo but Castillo's done and I don't think he deserves it. GGG probably doesn't either just yet, thanks to the judges.
      Danny Jacobs is currently comparable to Corrales and Casamayor? Even though Danny Jacobs just became a world champ for the first time this year???

Wtf, I'm done
      Last edited by mcdonalds; 12-11-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• 130-135 pre hand injuries...NOBODY Beats Mayweather, NOBODY! Well besides Prime Duran at 135 but that is another Thread for Another Time!

Big Loma fan but...NO! HELL NO! Don't listen to these Idiots like Joe Tessitor try to tell you "Loma Is The Greatest..." they're living in the moment. Loma is a SUPER TALENT one of the best Boxers today no doubt but ESPN pushes out a lot of PROPAGANDA Behind Him which is used to fool the Casual Views while the Hardcore Boxing Fans laugh at most of the stuff that is being said on ESPN during a Loma Event.

The IDIOT Host that was with Andre Ward and Stephen Smith during the event called Loma "The Biggest Star In Boxing"...WHAT? WRONG! Not Even Close!
        Last edited by sicko; 12-11-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Danny jacobs is comparable to them right now? Even though Danny Jacobs just became a world champ for the first time this year???

Wtf, I'm done
          The belts weren't there to be won. He lost to Pirog and built back up slowly and by the time he took out Kid Chocolate, the belts got unified and there weren't as many opportunities as Corrales and Casamayor had. He'd been fighting quality middleweights regardless of whether he had a belt or not. Corrales and Casamayor only ever held two titles each. Hell, you act like they had rooms stacked with belts. Haha.

Comment

The belts weren't there to be won. He lost to Pirog and built back up slowly and by the time he took out Kid Chocolate, the belts got unified and there weren't as many opportunities as Corrales and Casamayor had. He'd been fighting quality middleweights regardless of whether he had a belt or not. Corrales and Casamayor only ever held two titles each. Hell, you act like they had rooms stacked with belts. Haha.
            Corrles is a 3 time world champ and Casamayor is a 2 time world champ with multiple title defenses.Both held the lineal titles at one point and easily fought the better opposition.

Yet you have the nerve to say that Danny Jacobs, who just became a champ and has an inferior resume, is currently on their level.

You just need to stop man, you are embarrassing yourself

Comment

Corrles is a 3 time world champ and Casamayor is a 2 time world champ with multiple title defenses.Both held the lineal titles at one point and easily fought the better opposition.

Yet you have the nerve to say that Danny Jacobs, who just became a champ and has an inferior resume, is currently on their level.

You just need to stop man, you are embarrassing yourself

The belts weren't there to be won. In that situation, you won't have as many champions. Jacobs has still been fighting top ten guys. There's no difference. He could have easily been making defenses against the same guys. Evens out really.

Comment

The belts weren't there to be won. In that situation, you won't have as many champions. Jacobs has still been fighting top ten guys. There's no difference. He could have easily been making defenses against the same guys. Evens out really.
                "There is no difference" "Evens out really"

Holy sht, the delusion.

Comment

"There is no difference" "Evens out really"

Holy sht, the delusion.
                  It does. It's like the heavyweights now. There are only two belts. I mean, Whyte, Povetkin, Fury, Ortiz and others could be holding a piece of the title right now and defending against contenders. We've had so many titles for so long. So not having a belt but still fighting world class guys happens all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Yeah, The Ring Magazine rankings.
                    That's cool. That's what I usually go by as well. Good points made, sir. Nice chatting with you.

Comment

It does. It's like the heavyweights now. There are only two belts. I mean, Whyte, Povetkin, Fury, Ortiz and others could be holding a piece of the title right now and defending against contenders. We've had so many titles for so long. So not having a belt but still fighting world class guys happens all the time.
                      All you have to do is just look at Jacobs resume and compare it to Corrales and Casamayor's.

Stop embarrassing yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X