Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Medically Induced Coma To Reduce Swelling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
    When he wakes up, Stevenson will be happy to know that he has so many people loving him.
    ... It's not about loving him... tbh...

Comment

Hope he gets well soon

Comment

Originally posted by Kell Mercury View Post
        He destroy lives now he’s had his destroyed, all hail Gvozdyk.

Do you honestly believe Gvozdyk is celebrating right now? The guy probably feels anxiety beyond belief. Even if you hate Stevenson do you want to see this mark on the sport? Go fvcc yourself.

Comment

one of the nurses daughters was pimped out by him, oh risky stuff

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            let me repeat myself.....fck every single one of you self righteous a$sholes
            Jfc.. To let people on a internet forum get to you this bad is embarrassing. Yes, wishing ill will on the man is sad but it makes no difference. Calm down

Comment

nobody likes criminals who harm defenseless children, even the most hardened criminals in lockup will kill child abusers, so it's laughable to call people who don't care if Stevenson recovers or not, a bunch of snowflakes.

Comment

They should consider putting age limits on fighters. At 40, you shouldn't be licensed to fight.

Comment

i nor you are judge ...either way ...for his child and wife I pray

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    tell that to the pimp pedophile if you can including dog killers Vick and Mc clennan
                    shut yo self righteous ass up. talking bout "dog killers" with a fridge most likely full of dead cows and chickens. some parts of Asia eat dogs at restaurants.

Comment

Everyone thought Wilder cherry picked fury and paid for it...need to read this article.

Comment

Working...
                      X