Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn good night of boxing tonight, anyone throwing any parties?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got some brothers from the AB coming over with some moonshine, good meth and a couple of crack ho's for afters.

Your welcome anytime Larry 😉

Peace out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I'm more excited for the UFC tonight (hell the Bellator fight isn't half bad for freakshow appeal with Rampage vs Sonnen) than boxing, but yea its a sit back & chill nite for fight fans.
      Got an invite for a watch party at the M resort. Probably go to that and then IF I hear the Spence fight was good, go back and catch it on the showtime app

Comment

UFC about to be way more cracking

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          all competitive fights doe lol
          Are Peterson and fortuna not top 10 fighters? They aren't bad fights

Comment

No party for me, but I will definitely enjoy them. It feels like forever since we got a fight night.

Comment

lol "dam good fights". Peterson has had 1 fight in the last 32 months.

Peterson's best win was 7 years ago in a disputed decision against Khan. He does not have a better resumè than Jeff Horn but the Dummygraphic will refuse to give Crawford credit for that fight.

But don't let facts get in the way.

Since it's two black guys fighting though, Larry is all over it and speaks of it as a highly anticipated fight of the year.
              miss me with your race filled agenda, damn **** is your issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I'm more excited for the UFC tonight (hell the Bellator fight isn't half bad for freakshow appeal with Rampage vs Sonnen) than boxing, but yea its a sit back & chill nite for fight fans.
                Exactly, regardless of what fights people watch, just checking to see how ya'll are chilling tonight. To many negative people on this board

Comment

Got an invite for a watch party at the M resort. Probably go to that and then IF I hear the Spence fight was good, go back and catch it on the showtime app
                  Oh sh^t you in Vegas too?

But yea the UFC is front & center for me today too. I'll definitely catch the Spence fight live or later w/e I do.

Comment

You hear that everybody, PARTY AT LARRY'S HOUSE!!!! See y'all there

Comment

Just happy we got some fights to watch, hasn't been any fights on u.s. Tv for it feels like a month

Comment

Working...
                      X