Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Knew if He Stopped - Golovkin Would KO Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    Yes, the only one in middleweight in recent times is Hopkins.
    My point exactly thanks

Comment

Soooooo...I guess all that time Canelo spent on the ropes & standing in front of him w/ his hands down doesn't count as stopping...😒😒....ok

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        Anyone that misses 400 punches, isn't going to outbox anybody.
        That would he GGG again. Canelo didnt miss 400.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          That would he GGG again. Canelo didnt miss 400.
          He missed more, you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
            You can tell a boxing fan from a dip **** when you read these comments. Why anyone hates GGG is beyond me. If anyone it's Canelo that has acted like a girl in every single fight for the last 10 years, GGG always shows the respect and gets the job done. He adapts and takes care of business. He EASILY out boxed the boxer and won that fight. The only people who can't see that are the ones that are a fan of Canelo, not boxing as a whole.
            You just described yourself. Any one that says that GGG CLEARLY won 8 rounds to 4 is Byrd'ing the other way.

Im suprised you didnt just give all 12 rounds to GGG??? I mean you already went 1/2 Rtard?? You might as well just go FULL Rtard!!! Fuk it!! Throw in some 11-7 and 12-6 rounds to ggg for good measure.. Score 20 rounds to 3 in favor of GGG. I mean it is your dumb ass scorecard.

Comment

what a dumb statement. he wanted ginger to stop in the middle of the ring and trade. cut the ****ing ring off and hit that body as often as you can.

Comment

Canelo was literally on the ropes for a large portion of the fight and GGG still could barely land his right.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  Canelo was literally on the ropes for a large portion of the fight and GGG still could barely land his right.
                  Ggg was suppose to kill him doe lol

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    It's amazing how many Mayweather fans have now decided that the jab is not a scoring punch and only "power punches" should count.
                    The difference is that mayweather usually lands more jabs AND power punches than his opponents with a higher % rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                      You can tell a boxing fan from a dip **** when you read these comments. Why anyone hates GGG is beyond me. If anyone it's Canelo that has acted like a girl in every single fight for the last 10 years, GGG always shows the respect and gets the job done. He adapts and takes care of business. He EASILY out boxed the boxer and won that fight. The only people who can't see that are the ones that are a fan of Canelo, not boxing as a whole.
                      Youre delusional in what world did GGG easily outbox canelo???

Especially when he missed like 500+ punches, could only consistently land the jab, got outlanded in power punches, worse % rate, and did not have the cleaner punches throughout the fight.
                      Last edited by mcdonalds; 01-17-2018, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X