Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMFAO, Diaz was training for a triathlon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMFAO, Diaz was training for a triathlon?

Not according to this article lmao! This just makes the Conor beating that much more clown worthy. Diaz was on a boat taking shots of patron and Mcgregor was training his "touch butt" off in the park...

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/u...o-fight-030716

lies from Dana White to make him money, not surprised. diaz was pretty soft mid section, not fat but definitely "off season" shape, its a pretty big upset all things considered

Comment

Diaz was taking shots of patron and ripping bong hits to Bob Markey music in Mexico, and still whooped Conor who had a full training camp. Epic stuff.

Comment

LOL...great that he had the video for proof.

Comment

I'll be shocked if Diaz passes the drug test. I fully expect he'll test positive for weed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            I'll be shocked if Diaz passes the drug test. I fully expect he'll test positive for weed.
            Has Nate ever failed? I thought Nick was the one with multiple failures.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Has Nate ever failed? I thought Nick was the one with multiple failures.
              I'm not sure, but they are alike in many ways. They both are vegan, for example.

Comment

They raised the acceptable levels of THC, he would have basically have had to smoked the morning of the fight to test positive...

Comment

he said during the post fight conf that he was a fat boy on the beach in cabo lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Not according to this article lmao! This just makes the Conor beating that much more clown worthy. Diaz was on a boat taking shots of patron and Mcgregor was training his "touch butt" off in the park...

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/u...o-fight-030716
                    No, it doesn't. Just give Nate his props and be done with it. No need to keep kicking someone while they're down.
                    Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 03-10-2016, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X