Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should GGG Have Been Disqualified for Hitting Lemieux When He Was Down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell to the nizzo. However a 5 min recovery period for Pepe Lemieux would've been fair.

Comment

Got to say he was lucky all round, the ref could have or taken a point away which wouldn't have made any difference, but lem could have milked it and made it difficult for the ref, where he would have no choice but to disqualify GGG.

Comment

i think a point deduction but not dq. but if lemieux was ko'ed from that punch then it would be hard not to dq ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Points off, perhaps. DQ? absolutely not.
          points off? no, a warning though would've been fine

i wouldn't have complained if he took a point though

dq? lol

Comment

Comment

If Lemieux decided that he couldn't continue, then Golovkin should have been disqualified. However Lemieux, to his credit, got up and continued the fight which means there should have been a point deduction.

Comment

Griffen's theatrics help lead to RJJ dq. He acted like he was shot dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Hell to the nizzo. However a 5 min recovery period for Pepe Lemieux would've been fair.
                  This and the knockdown shouldn't have been given either.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    agreed but have seen some bull **** dq's like humberto sotos i forgot who he fought it was disgraceful he really is lucky that ref is cross eyed or he might have well givin him the dq

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Griffen's theatrics help lead to RJJ dq. He acted like he was shot dead.
                      ... What "theatrics", doe?
                      ... Griffin acted as they "naturally" act in these cases -- like Dirrell, like Broner, a.s.o. ...
                      But Lemieux didn't... I wonder why, actually...

Comment

Working...
                      X