Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long before threads about May/Pac die down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long before threads about May/Pac die down?

I only joined here recently so could someone with more experience on the site tell me how long it will be before we can get back to discussing boxing instead of only Mayweather or Pacquaio? A week? A month? A year? I guess I will start by taking a one week break and see if things calm down. Right now, there are more Floyd and Manny threads than there were before the fight.

The fight is over and done with. It didn't live up to the hype. It couldn't live up to the hype. Nothing short of a death in the ring could have made some people happy. Get over it. Move on.

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
    I only joined here recently so could someone with more experience on the site tell me how long it will be before we can get back to discussing boxing instead of only Mayweather or Pacquaio? A week? A month? A year? I guess I will start by taking a one week break and see if things calm down. Right now, there are more Floyd and Manny threads than there were before the fight.

The fight is over and done with. It didn't live up to the hype. It couldn't live up to the hype. Nothing short of a death in the ring could have made some people happy. Get over it. Move on.

Usually it takes about 2 weeks than the haters find another guy that would be the one to beat Floyd, right now it's different cause there just nobody left beside GGG who is not a realistic option. But I currently expect GGG-Floyd threads as soon as GGG kos another tomato can.

Comment

Probably two weeks after we get Canelo, GGG, and Roman Gonzalez during that time.

Comment

Never, it will stand the test of time.

Comment

Hopefully soon. I spent $100 on two faded fighters who were gun shy. How stupid are we?! Hahaha apparently pretty stupid

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Hopefully soon. I spent $100 on two faded fighters who were gun shy. How stupid are we?! Hahaha apparently pretty stupid
            Any Pacquiao fan who paid for expensive seats at the MGM Grand probably feel ******ed right now.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              They threw less than Klitschko and Jennings, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Any Pacquiao fan who paid for expensive seats at the MGM Grand probably feel ******ed right now.
                ANY fan probably felt ripped off if they paid to see that fight last night, whether at the MGM Grand or on PPV. I streamed the fight and ordered pizza and wings and feel like they owe me for the money that cost me.

Anyone who felt they got their money's worth on that fight is an idiot, no matter what they paid. OR they have really low standards.

Comment

Working...
                X