Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What hurts a fighter's stock more a Loss or Ducking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I looked at the result of the poll and I see what goes around here. Many people must be on that "Ducking is a coward thing and not right" shit. Look, it's true but the question was which one is dropping more a fighter's stock. Quillin ducked Golovkin and Korobov, did his stock dropped? No, it's pretty much the same. LSC ducked Rigo, did his stock dropped? No.
    Why so many people play the knight of honour here? lmao... Try to see it generally not just by your opinion. You think their stock drops more cause ducking =/= casual fans think this too.
    Do you really think that if a duck would drop their stock more a businessman like Haymon would make them duck?
    Casual fans are the target because most of the hardcore fans will watch it anyways and casual fans (since they know very few about boxing) don't give flying fuck about a ducking, they don't even know about it.
    Last edited by HEND; 02-26-2015, 04:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
      I bet you he fills the arena for his next fight
      In a sport where tickets are given away when an event isn't selling well, filling an arena doesn't mean much. Stevenson stock has severely dropped since the duck move. Before it was "Stevenson vs Kovalev". Those were the 2 names that were linked together for a huge matchup. Now its "Stevenson vs who?"

On the other hand its Kovalev who has the momentum now and has lots of buzz surrounding his fight with Pascal.
      Last edited by Deevel916; 02-26-2015, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X