ten worst burgers in America.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****'s like cocaine.

Comment

• Five Guys has to be some of the worst **** for your health on the planet. You know just by looking at one of those burgers before you eat it that you're dropping a bomb inside yourself and it settles on your stomach like a weight

I rarely eat burgers of any sort but mushroom and Swiss are my favorite, and they're always about 1300 calories. It's pretty ridiculous.

Comment

• Comment

• A woman was arrested after telling an undercover detective she wanted two double cheeseburgers from the dollar menu at McDonald's in exchange for sex, the Bradenton Herald is reporting.

Christine Faith Baker, 47, was charged with prostitution, authorities said.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...-cheeseburgers

Comment

• told you this ****'ll kill ya.

Comment

• this thread is bad for NE, who just started cutting his diet way the hell back during the week.

this weekend, though, i am crushing a ****ing burger from my local take out joint. other than dunks, i generally don't do the chain stuff.

Comment

• A Wendy's Triple 3/4 pound Cheeseburger gotta be up there. Whenever I eat one of those things I get multiple sensations. First is the feeling of a brick in my stomach. The second is a slight heart attack. Then third is Thirst. those things gotta be loaded with salt!LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  A Wendy's Triple 3/4 pound Cheeseburger gotta be up there. Whenever I eat one of those things I get multiple sensations. First is the feeling of a brick in my stomach. The second is a slight heart attack. Then third is Thirst. those things gotta be loaded with salt!LOL
                  1000's of mg of sodium.

i ate a couple pieces of bacon an hour ago and i still feel a bag of crap.

Comment

• I just looked up a triple. This is directly from Wendy's site here: http://www.wendys.com/food/Nutrition.jsp

1060 calories (600 of those calories from fat)
                    2020mg of sodium

Comment

• Tim Bo...remember these?

that was a burger

Comment

Working...
                      X