No announcement yet.

*** The Point Giver recgnition thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** The Point Giver recgnition thread***

this is dedicated 2 the user 'the point giver' this guy is great, he helps out the broke ass ppl on the scene, even though he doesnt have much points himself, a truely selfless guy, i wish more ppl were like him. hes like the robin hood of boxing scene. POINT GIVER, IF UR OUT THERE, THANX, UR THE MAN......

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
    this is dedicated 2 the user 'the point giver' this guy is great, he helps out the broke ass ppl on the scene, even though he doesnt have much points himself, a truely selfless guy, i wish more ppl were like him. hes like the robin hood of boxing scene. POINT GIVER, IF UR OUT THERE, THANX, UR THE MAN......
    Long Live The Point Giver!! :rock:

Comment

cheers for the milli points PG!

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
        Long Live The Point Giver!! :rock:

hes too good, yesterday i saw he was on his ass with about 20,000 points, i offered him some points and what does ge do???? send me 20, 000 points....................

Comment

PG is good peoples with a good vibe bout him..
          Big Ups in order...

Comment

he has sent me a large amount of points twice

great

Comment

i had 30000 points & bet it all on gavern to upset banks when all of a sudden he donated 20000,then 3000,then 60000.shortly after several people donated too me.he is the second coming of christ & his apostles who helped me as well....thank you all.im trying to bet on heavyweight fights with the points im given...hope i make them proud.

Comment

pg is the man props to him for helping the e-poor

Comment

The Point giver has helped me out on many occaisons! All hail The Point Giver and the great work that he does

Comment

Fk man whats with all this dick sucking?

All your doing is doing this in hopes for him giving you more points

Who gives a ****?

Comment

Working...
                    X