No announcement yet.

James Toney promises to Choke Out Couture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] James Toney promises to Choke Out Couture

“Randy [Couture], look at my eyes. You know there is no fear here. You come at me with that wrestling, dirty boxing, I promise you, I’m going to choke your ass out. All you gotta do is Google me.”
    - James Toney to Uppercut Magazine

LOL

He means the rape choke

Comment

lmao... that would be funny if he did a "wandy choke on hendo"...

Comment

Toney's always good for a laugh lol

Comment

He's fighting Couture?!

Comment

the funniest thing to see would be randy pins toney up against the cage, planning to win the fight by wall n stall, round 1 goes randy's way, round 2 starts, randy pushes toney up against the cage and wall n stall's again but gets caught with a short right hook inside, then another, gets dropped and knocked the f.uck out. i would like to see randy lose and be forced to retire. probably randy will win by wall n stall, though

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
              He's fighting Couture?!
              Yup, UFC 118.

Comment

If Toney chokes out Couture i'm getting a James Toney tattoo.

Comment

Considering Randy has great submission defense and the fact that big Nog couldnt submit him, i dont think he has anything to worry about with Toney. His only danger will be in the stand up game, but then again Randy has a good standup routine, and if that doesnt go his way ( because i dont think he will be KO'd cold) he always has his wrestling. Randy will grind out this fight - and it will be boring at times, but Toney will have no answer to Randy when they're (A) up against the cage - as he did with Brock and (B) on the ground Randy will out wrestle him. Dont be suprised if Randy submits Toney.

Comment

what if toney has been secretly training for a long time, and he armbars randy and breaks his arm.. then jumps up and down screaming burger king! burger king!

Comment

Working...
                    X