No announcement yet.

How would Lucia Rijker do in men's division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would Lucia Rijker do in men's division

yall probably know who Lucia Rijker is, she is one of the greatest female boxers of all-time.............. she was a muiy thai champ, and a boxing champ...... she weight 140.............. how would she fair

She fought a man in Muay Thai and got KTFO!!

Comment

I've seen this fight before, and well recall that it was at least a very good, even round. Even rd 2 for as long as it lasted was evenly contested, but she walked into about 4-5 heavy punches, and I suppose her jaw was not built to take a strong man's wallop. He was too strong for her.

I believe that she was by far the best woman boxer I ever saw, and even past her prime, was unbeatable. Boxed just like a man, and overwhelmed all her opposition, which admittedly wasn't of high grade. Christy Martin ducked her for years, even using the excuse that she wanted Rijker to undergo tests to make sure she wasn't a man. Rijker tried every way possible to get her into the ring, but Martin kept blustering her way out of it with the silliest reasons.

Was it Don King who offered a million dollar purse for them to fight?? Someone will have the right answer.

This was the same sort of evasive tactic, just using a different medium, as Lennox Lewis's evasion of V. Klitschko when he was ducking the promised return
      match.

I have had several contacts with Rijker in the past and am on her mailing list.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        I've seen this fight before, and well recall that it was at least a very good, even round. Even rd 2 for as long as it lasted was evenly contested, but she walked into about 4-5 heavy punches, and I suppose her jaw was not built to take a strong man's wallop. He was too strong for her.

I believe that she was by far the best woman boxer I ever saw, and even past her prime, was unbeatable. Boxed just like a man, and overwhelmed all her opposition, which admittedly wasn't of high grade. Christy Martin ducked her for years, even using the excuse that she wanted Rijker to undergo tests to make sure she wasn't a man. Rijker tried every way possible to get her into the ring, but Martin kept blustering her way out of it with the silliest reasons.

Was it Don King who offered a million dollar purse for them to fight?? Someone will have the right answer.

This was the same sort of evasive tactic, just using a different medium, as Lennox Lewis's evasion of V. Klitschko when he was ducking the promised return
        match.

I have had several contacts with Rijker in the past and am on her mailing list.
        Lest I forget, I don't think she'd do too well against men, men are too strong.

Comment

she weighs 140 pounds? in unrelated news amir khan is dropping back down to lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            she weighs 140 pounds? in unrelated news amir khan is dropping back down to lightweight.

Comment

She would beat dlj at 140. Rijker by TKO in the 6th round. From an open-hand body shot!!!!!

Comment

I would take her by KO in a fight against Amir Khan.

Comment

that's cool

Comment

Honestly. Charlie Zelenoff could probably knock her out.

Boxing is a man's sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X