Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward is only one left with that "0" Will he lose it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Dirrell will outpoint him....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
      Yes. Everyone is doubting Green, but I think he will KO Ward. Ward will outbox him, but I can't see his chin holding up for 12 rounds against someone like Green. People keep talking about Green's loss to Miranda, but that was before Pavlik destroyed Miranda's career. Remember, that is the same Miranda who broke Abraham's jaw, not the one who gets punched around by the Super Middleweight division. Ward has the style to beat Green, but not the chin.

I think he'll beat Dirrell though.
      That is a good point. I will not lie, I am a Ward fan, but his questionable chin is one of the shinks of his armor. However, he didn't get hurt by Edison Miranda or Kessler who is a decent puncher (knockout artist of course not) but I think Ward has improved a lot in smothering his opponent's punches and making them fight his fight. But who knows Allan Green does have some pop and that's what makes Ward-Green a lot more intriguing than most people think. I do think out of the Super Six Andre Ward is probably the smartest fighter and his skill set is rivaled only by Andre Dirrell. In my humble opinion.

Comment

Ward is only one left with that "0" Will he lose it?
        I dunno, when is he gonna fight outside of oakland/the west coast?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          I dunno, when is he gonna fight outside of oakland/the west coast?
          As of now Ward will fight Dirrell in Michigan, so we will find out won't we?

Comment

I can see green & dirrell beating him

Comment

Working...
            X