Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lebron James a choke artist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Brown should be given the Heimlich maneuver every time, win or lose. I don't care if it's from Gibson or Shaq. Just give him EVERY TIME.

Comment

• Originally posted by yeks View Post
      lebron isn't a choker... his team failed him..

if averaging almost 40pts in an elimination is choking, then i dont know the meaning of choker..
      I wouldn't call him a choker either but scoring 40 pts per game isn't going to win you a title.

Kobe has said it many times that he understands that if he is the only option, the Lakers won't win. I think the Cavs, even with the signing of Jamison, aren't good enough to beat the Lakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Peytons never choked. He has no help, and wins . Also has a Superbowl to show for it.
        WHY DIDN'T THE COLTS BEAT THE SAINTS THEN?! .

Comment

• Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
          WHY DIDN'T THE COLTS BEAT THE SAINTS THEN?! .
          Football is a team sport. Also Peyton has nothing to do with our defense . . .

Comment

• the so-called ''Mighty'' Colts loosing to a semi-good team like the Saints, .

Comment

Football is a team sport. Also Peyton has nothing to do with our defense . . .
              yes he does.

when he doesn't give the defense time to rest , when he turns it over , when he gives the other team good field position.....

Comment

• BOTH are team games and if Lebron scores 50 a game it won't do him any good.

Remember when the Lakers lost to the Pistons in the finals? It's because the Pistons had the better TEAM, that's what wins in a TEAM sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                  I wouldn't call him a choker either but scoring 40 pts per game isn't going to win you a title.

Kobe has said it many times that he understands that if he is the only option, the Lakers won't win. I think the Cavs, even with the signing of Jamison, aren't good enough to beat the Lakers.
                  i hear you amigo.. but the reason why he average that much is because that's the opposing teams' game plan.. let lebron beat them, but shut down his team mates.. his team mates were the choker specially mo williams..

Comment

peyton doesn't have much of a team around him, he always makes it far. Lebron has plenty of help.
                    like who? Before he got jamison?mo? Who dissapeared in the playoffs..peyton had a squad in tenn and couldnt beat flo..also bob sanders and the colts d won them playoffs and sb........choke artist he hit 2 game winners vs the wizards and hit that shot v the magic.....jordan didnt win a ring till his 6 yr.people need to wait and see.

Comment

I certainly do not think so, but I was arguing with a friend a while ago about this, who claims he can not win when it matters, which is true to an extent.
                      the greatest performance in playoff history proves otherwise

Comment

Working...
                      X