Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather WILL!! lose his "0" and here is why.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He already lost it to Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      That's what I think will happen too, he'll probably be forced to fight way past his best with the way he spends his money.
      and when he does, hell become post championship SRR. Both you and i will be in our mid 30s talkin about "yea i remember pbf in his prime" and well be talking about how he finally won fans over as a sympathetic and damaged character.

*turns on PBF beyond the glory in 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
        wow @ the threads today...lol
        they get worst everyday with the lfoyd hate and idiotic comments....it's sad to read this...but what can you do...floyd will retire undefeated...trust me

Comment

Originally posted by Camila View Post
          He already lost it to Castillo.

!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
            DIdnt he say he had 300 million $$

So that should last him until the end of this year so I see your point.
            yeah more like $300 million $$ DEBT hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post

floyd will keep his "0" as long as he carefully choose his opponents like he always do

Comment

Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
                yeah more like $300 million $$ DEBT hahaha
                damn man you guys are pathetic, why out of all of the boxers in the sport of boxing it is Floyd Mayweather whom you chose to pick apart. What does his finances have to do with his boxing skill? Why are you not speaking on other fighters financial situations? You opinions are laced with hate, noone knows how much money hey has, nor should anyone care. What you should care about is his dominance in the sport and his current path towards cementing his legacy even more.

Comment

since Floyd's "0" is the topic......IMO JMM has a better chance than Pac to beat him

Comment

Very true

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                      Floyd Mayweather WILL!! lose his "0" and here is my theory, he spends money like its gone out of fashion, now lets for arguments sake say he beats Cotto, Pacquiao, Mosley etc, what are the chances of him staying away from the sport permanently when he does decide to hang em up, when he spends money the way he does and he could conceivably have!! to come back eventually and unretire himself again because he is skint, only by then he could be in his mid 30's and conceivably not as good as he was.
                      How do you people know how much money the man spends in comparison to how much money he has? Unless you're his accountant with access to his bank statements you're only speculating.

Comment

Working...
                      X